Bonnet bra for fabia

Got one of these for my car, but only used it the once at Ultimate Dubs last year and kept it on for the journey back to Glasgow. When I took it off it had left small hairline scratches all along the bonnet when the edge of the bra sat, and it wasn't due to dirt being trapped underneath it as the car was immaculate from being on show.

The scratches polish out OK, but I've not used it since then. Mind you I do like the look of it on :cool:

2326056973_d8d75b98f7_o.jpg

I've always wondered what the 2 bits that stick up are all about?

Any ideas?

Probably to stop the trailing edge flapping I'd have thought. They'll act as little spoilers to keep it pressed down.

so the verdict is that we can get them?

I hope not!

But if you insist, the wife has selection of old maternity bras in any colour you care to choose. What cup size do you require?

I hope not!

But if you insist, the wife has selection of old maternity bras in any colour you care to choose. What cup size do you require?

lmao very funni dude think the short bonnet one could look cool on my yellow vrs

i was looking into this as well! not for cosmetic looks as i think they look horrible but for there actually purpose!! getting a full respray when i've saved up the pennies and when cleaning the car recently the ammount of stone chips,marks over the front of the bonnet is unreal!! dont want to be spending loads on a respray to have the bonnet chewed up in a few weeks from following the trucks round our area!!

Stone chips are just one of the many hazards of owning a car, having a bonnet bra to protect against chips is like wearing a fur coat in summer just because it looks good.

• 2 years later...

If chips are such a concern then get some 3M laser cut plastic applied to the front of the car. You get much more protection than a car bra can offer and you don't have to drive around with a great big black lump of ugly plastic on your bonnet. The bra's always remind of the disguises they fit to prototype test mules!

Edited by ckyliu

That's mine mid lastyear, Its a proper autobra one and same/maby cheaper than that ebay one,but probs better quality. .

I don't run it too much anymore,mainly because all the chavs running round with em on there clios/corsas/saxos have ruined it and everyone just sees ya car as a horrible chaved up mobile :-(