Anthracites fitted on black vRS estate - a hit or a miss

Anthracites on black - hit or miss  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Anthracites on black - hit or miss

:eek:

Thats just taking the pi55 :mad:

If you had said £1999 i would have had your hand off but £2000 is just plain daylight robbery even if the badges are thrown in for free.

:P:P

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bumped this to open it up to a few noobs (that's noobs), or anyone else who hasn't voted, or couldn't be bothered to vote, to try to get the recorded votes up to 200 - only 12 more required to date :thumbup:

Thanks to all who have seen the car in the flesh and said they look better than they thought they would - it's either that or you're just too polite to tell me to my face that they look sh*te !

• 4 weeks later...
Do I get a "thanks" ;) - it's a dead heat - 50/50 (i voted hit)

Excellent, sir, and thank you. I'll buy you a pint next time I see you :thumbup:

Keep us posted on the Eibachs BTW - and put some pics up when they are fitted, please

I think you might find I voted on the 6th June squire! In fact it was so long ago I can't actually remember if I voted yes or no, as I was quite undecided :confused:

I think you might find I voted on the 6th June squire! In fact it was so long ago I can't actually remember if I voted yes or no, as I was quite undecided :confused:

Your card's marked Steve - you voted 'miss' - Obviously no taste !

If its 50/50 , you could swop wheels from 1 side back to std , everybody would be pleased then , depending on which side they saw

How about the standard 17's on the front, and the anthracite 18's at the back ? :o

How about the standard 17's on the front, and the anthracite 18's at the back ? :o

Yeh and while you are at it why not fit 30mm lower springs on the front,., Scout springs on the back and a nice louvre sunvisor on the tailgate. :laugh:

Brimma, the dark angel eye lights from the Superskoda site and some Alu mirror covers and the car would look the dogs !! I'm trying to talk myself into taking a ferry and taking them wheels off you, leave it with me.