Chatsworth Rally show post discussion & pics

oggy

Very, very nice! You've done very well to get them done, whilst away. But then again I guess it's been so wet up here that you needed something to do ;)

cheers! managed to get online at the current hotel, despite having to pay :thumbdwn:

these shots are straight out the camera and into Flickr and I would have liked to have tweaked a few of them in Photoshop but thats just me being picky!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a superb collection of photos, I like your style too of unconventional angles. Snazzy camera work hun. Well worth the long wet day in Derbyshire! :orb_runni

Glad you like!! I do quite a lot of motorsport shots and cover local car club events etc too and like playing around with different styles and angles, makes it a bit different and more interesting!

of course, noone has mentioned where the equipment to get Ross outta the mud came from...... I won't help next time, lol :P

Weird coincidence, though, the briskoda and puma stands being next to each other!!

(PS I do still have the octy but it's Dunc's daily drive for about a year now, which is why I don't come on here too much nowadays ;) )