Dynolicious for iphone

Anybody got the app?

Tells you the g-force of when you turn brake or accelerate I get about 0.6 when braking!

It can also tell you your 0-60time.

Edited by roo
If you want to sell anything join freedom.

But if you add up the numbers, it sadly looks (to me anyway) unaffordable.

3GS on 18 month or 24 month tarrif with O2 = just over £700.

If you want tethering, that's another £15 a month, so £270 or £360.

3G3 on PAYG = £440 + £10 per month after the first year (so, £60 or £120) if you want internet and tethering's not available.

And what will the tomtom be? Let's say £200 for the hardware and software. Plus there'll be a subscription to the IQ Routes system. Which is £8 a month for normal tomtoms so let's say the same = either £144 or £192.

So (we'll ignore tethering as it's not essential for tomtom):

18 months = £700 + £200 + £144 = £1,044.

24 months = £700 + £200 + £192 = £1,092.

Not. cheap.

(but v. v. desireable). :(

Just been on the macrumours forums. The word is 02 aren't going to be offering the new handset at a subsidized cost this time either.

Once again customer loyalty is out of the window with o2 !

No doubt the launch will be a complete farce like last time :rofl:

I thought the phone its self would have had a make over but its exactly the same !

Only a 3mp camera still with no flash, although the new features of it seem quite good

I personally dont see the need for a compass ! wo uses a compass in this day and age now ?? isnt that what the GPS is for anyways ?

I'll be sticking with the software upgrade 3.0 which sounds pretty good and has MMS :D

**** buying out of the current contract then having to buy the new handset ! :thumbdwn: