New Maidstone Meet Friday 29th Oct ??

Chavyboy

Can I just check something? A few old threads seem to indicate meeting used to be at the Malta (M20 J6) but tonight's one is at the Brewsters (?) place on the A228 off J4??

Yes. It moved from the Malta Inn as the service was rubbish.

You tend not to take your custom back if the service is rubbish TWICE :eek:.

this was giving the benefit of the doubt that the 1st time was just an off day. SO HEAVE HO to the malta inn.

Steve

Another blow out on my part..sorry guys. Only just got home..so I dont have time or the energy to attend (shame as Wifey and eldest Miss Kentish were going to come too!!)

ummmm eh?

I'm sure I have some photos which to disprove this ...

Unfortunately the downloading process doesn't make much sense at the moment, so I'll have a look tomorrow :). Damn. Today, now.

Next time I promise to eat something ;)

Excellent turnout and a V Good night.

The look on the guys face when I asked for a table for 18 was PRICELESS.

Perhaps, we could shock him even more next time for a table for a larger number :)

How about more SWMBO's at the next 1 ?

Simon hope you can stay longer next time .

Steve

Yerr will try and get SWMBO at the next one. Thanks to all who turned up. Simon where did you go, I turned round to talk to you but you had vanished !

Des thanks for the ride in the car and that's how a vrs should go :D

ummmm eh?

I'm sure I have some photos which to disprove this ...

Unfortunately the downloading process doesn't make much sense at the moment' date=' so I'll have a look tomorrow :). Damn. Today, now.

Next time I promise to eat something ;)[/quote']

I did post that I lied.. :D ..

However I mustnt have submitted it :o

Oh well, both female attendees here enjoyed it...as as Rach said....." It wasnt all geeky and you lot talking about your cars in the corner"....well only a little bit. :thumbup:

Thanks for a good night out and a big Thanks to Ivan for a lesuirely drive up the M20 to the M25. Had a bit of a problem once i reached the M25.... I think Ive got a hole on my fuel tank as when I left the pub the fuel light was only just on and by the time we got to the M25 I had only 10 miles left to go!!!!! Got home on fumes and 56mph!!!! Great night......

Nice to see everyone again. :thumbup:

Food was a bit better that The Malta unless you had the char grilled ribs. :rolleyes:

Thanks to Ivan and Andy for the driving lesson. :cool:

Was yours the same Des ? Mine had diamonds forming it was so carbinated :rofl:

Thanks for a good night out and a big Thanks to Ivan for a lesuirely drive up the M20 to the M25[/b']. Had a bit of a problem once i reached the M25.... I think Ive got a hole on my fuel tank as when I left the pub the fuel light was only just on and by the time we got to the M25 I had only 10 miles left to go!!!!! Got home on fumes and 56mph!!!! Great night......

:thumbup:

Top end from a Fabia is not 125mph as Rooboy and Lightning16v can confirm by GPS :D

Andy

A few more SWMBOS etc should make it an even more pleasurable experience for Mrs Andy' date=' and Miss Andy :)

Steve[/quote']

They have now gone from "What do I want to go to that for" to " Whens the next one?"

Is there no pleasing these women??

Me thinks though that sleep-overs for the youngest wont be that often ;)