New Maidstone Meet Friday 29th Oct ??

Chavyboy

OK the attendance has been shocking over the past couple of months and I am one of those people who couldn't turn up on a number of occasions. So let kick of this new meet with a good turn out.

Last Friday in October (29th) if the usuals can make it and for all you noobies pop along and join us as see how mad we really are :P

I suggest 8:30 at the usual place off M20 junction 4.

Here is a map for any noobies that wanna take us up on the offer, location is marked by the green dot. There is a pub right under that dot. We usually have a sit down meal and a drink and chat so come and join us.

Ivan

I think its only rob with a CDI smart :( - are very few about. I'm all for putting it on the back seat though :)

BTW Ivan - its a remapped smart now :) however seems a bit sick as the remap seems to be running at standard boost and not overboosting at 3k rpm - but ill have a look and see and hopefully itll be quicker when i bring it up.

Bad news everyone, work are screwing over the 3 days annual leave I have left to take so I took the 29th Oct off and can now turn up :D:cool:

1) Chavyboy

2) Andy Ellis

3) SimonT

4) Delcac.....+23p

5) David Collins01

6) lfc958 +1

7) Kentish aka Roverboy

8) Rooboy (on the Skive :thumbup: )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll try and make it although I won't have my new Fabia vRS by then. Will I have to park my Polo TDI in the furthest, darkest corner of the car park? ;)

Well its the brother of the Fabia and we will have others cars there as well so Nah we'll let you park your car next to ours :D