Michael Jackson is dead!

Robshaw

Yeh like it matters he was a nut anyway!

Only according to the media, who always report the truth dont they :rolleyes:

Can we put really sick jokes in here seen as it's the " Take the pi$$ thread "????????????????????????????????????????...( please )

Can we post sick jokes about you when your time comes, or about other matters of yours?

Funny how several in this thread have double standards, and are first to throw their dummies out when they've been the subject of the joke :rolleyes:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me that is disgusted by sick jokes about child abuse? I really don't understand why people find them funny.

Not at all i have actually been shocked by the shear number of sick jokes on here. have a bit of respect people. I havent posted before as I didnt want to get flamed, i expected it from some of the other forums, but not briskoda.

Edited by Stu_pot

Is it just me that is disgusted by sick jokes about child abuse? I really don't understand why people find them funny.

Also he was never convicted of any crime, but convicted by the media.

His only crime was being odd. I've seen the odd lonely male being evicted from his home by angry mobs calling him a paedo when he had mental health issues, and was in a state of mind of being a child in a 40yr old body. They wrecked his home and his possessions from his dead mother. He had no one really looking after him. Social services didnt give a hoot until the pose evicted him :rotz:

MJ IMHO was trying to recapture his lost youth, back to a happy time before being famous and being beaten black and blue by his father (well documented) that he would perform perfectly.

Not at all i have actually been shocked by the shear number of sick jokes on here. have a bit of respect people. I havent posted before as I didnt want to get flamed, i expected it from some of the other forums, but not briskoda.

I posted a 'joke' earlier in this thread but I'm big enough to except that it is out of

order, on reflection I'm surprised at the (lack of) moderation on this thread.

Call me a hypocrite having posted a joke, but how many times have we seen the

'Thread deleted, reason : not in the spirit of Briskoda' or words to that effect,

I'm going to edit my joke out now, would be interesting to see if anyone else

does.:)