Michael Jackson is dead!

Robshaw

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BBC Local Radio here in Bristol are broadcasting his music as I write this. I was never a huge fan of his music. But his passing is, without any doubt, the end of an era in music.

R.I.P

Dave

Reports are coming in that he may have died of food poisoning. It seems he was fond of eating 12 year old nuts !!!!!!!

Michael Jackson has had to cancel his upcoming London dates, they were with James aged 11 and Tom aged 12 !!!!!!!!!

here we go, texts ive got so far:

new album with remixes including "heart.... beat it, just beat it.....", "don't matter if youre dead or blue", "you know im dead im dead you know it" and new single "achy breaky heart"

Also the book, that will be in the "Thriller" section of the bookstore.

you couldnt make it up, Elton John after being told at a black tie function tonight of michael jacksons death decided to play in memory of michael "don't let the sun go down on me" :rofl:

News channels now digging up everyone they can find who "knew" Jackson to make pointless speculation until we get some hard facts

Speculation...........speculation.........

........."A B C, easy as 1 2 3, simple as do re mi............"

Failing that, I blame it on the boogie !

Well, that's an extreme way to cancel those london gigs. I should of put some money on at the bookies that he wouldn't do those gigs.

Of course it could just be a publicity stunt to sell his back issues albums to get out of his financial problems.

Here we go: What's the difference between Sir Alex Ferguson and Michael Jackson? Sir Alex will still be playing Giggs next season.

im only young, and the only thing i can remember about wako jako is him having the pihass ripped out of him. and rightly so. the guy seemed like a ****, just a total sick human being that is far better off being dead. for his own sake more than anything.

rest in peace and all that

Thought his music was OK, and he was definately crazy, and noone will ever know the truth about what happened, but after the media lynchings hes had I bet theyll all hop to the other foot now giving him martydom about how hell be missd, the legacy he leaves behind, the world adored him, etc. Gutless flip floppers.

I also noticed the related threads at the bottom

Michael Jackson--am i missing the point?

Michael Jackson tickets

Michael Jackson adds new Dates to UK tour...

Fabia radio dead + gauges dead but fuse OK

New Michael Jackson vid out!

class

rumour has it he didnt die of a heart attack, but was visiting a childrens hospital and had a stroke.......

and when he gets cremated he is going to have his ashes put into a doll so the children can play with him for a change

:thumbup:

can't believe they interuppted question time for a "breaking news story" on this.

There I was sat up thinking "oh... ****" that North Korea had launched a nuke at South Korea or people with swine flu were turning into flesh eating zombies and we were being instructed to "damage the nervous system, or remove the head"... and that crap comes on

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe, so God killed Michael Jackson

:o)

---

Michael Jacksons family have been asked what colour coffin they want him buried in, they said it doesn’t matter if it’s black or white.

---

McDonald’s is bringing out a new burger …”Michael Jackson Burger”…

It has 50 yr old dead meat inside 5 yr old buns.

---

I feel so sorry for him, all so sudden, and a couple of days before he was due to go on a vacation to Florida. Off to Tampa with the kids.

---

Michael Jackson was very much like Santa; they both leave children's rooms with empty sacks…

Reoprts of Michael Jackson having a Heart Attack are INCORRECT!

He's been found in the Childrens Ward having a STROKE!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, Michael Jackson is going to be melted down and turned into a Carrier Bag, so he can STILL be danger to kids!

Reoprts of Michael Jackson having a Heart Attack are INCORRECT!

He's been found in the Childrens Ward having a STROKE!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, Michael Jackson is going to be melted down and turned into a Carrier Bag, so he can STILL be danger to kids!

:rofl: ......................... although I'd heard he was being melted down and turned into LEGO so kids could still play with him :confused: