12th of July is coming ... and ... what will give the best result ?

BaD-BoY

I know that is not so easy to give an answer ... but ... which product (wax, polish etc..) will give the best effect ?? What is your opinion ? I would like to prepare my Octy for Brisky meet as good as i can :)

Pls help me ! :)

I know that is not so easy to give an answer ... but ... which product (wax, polish etc..) will give the best effect ?? What is your opinion ? I would like to prepare my Octy for Brisky meet as good as i can :)

Pls help me ! :)

Or possibly, for those who may have a good distance to travel, what would be the best polish to use to make fly-removing easiest when you get there ?

Prepare yourself for LOTS of answers :eek:

Heh , i know mate :) but we will see , i have to find something good. Before i used AUTO GLYM (black one) ULTRA DEEP POLISH or something like that

Heh , i know mate :) but we will see , i have to find something good. Before i used AUTO GLYM (black one) ULTRA DEEP POLISH or something like that

I am currently using AutoGlym ultra deep shine (in a white bottle)

Get a lovely deep shine on Corrida red paint.

I am currently using AutoGlym ultra deep shine (in a white bottle)

Get a lovely deep shine on Corrida red paint.

I'd be a bit p!ssed if something called 'Ultra Deep Shine' didn't give me a lovely deep shine :rofl:

I used the AG shampoo, followed by the Super Resin Polish on mine

AG SRP then Megs NXT 2.0 Tech Wax. Packet of bug wipes to remove splatter when you get there. Loads more products will do the job, these are just my favorite combo on Race Blue paint.

And few pictures more. I can tell that i used NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 by Meguiars

21341464.th.jpg 87574052.th.jpg

93014905.th.jpg 52394666.th.jpg

40837349.th.jpg 28925336.th.jpg

There is few pics with my 2 loves :) my Octy and my wife :) .... but i get them in different order :P

PS. Im not asking u about my wife , but about result after waxing :) :P

Still confused, as you can wax a car, and the other half sometimes wax their legs :rofl:

I guess the difference is the car doesn't go 'OUCH' when you buff the wax off.

On a more serious note, both look great mate :D

What effect are you looking for? If it's a deeply reflective finish then use a glaze under a sealant. If you want it to look glossy and permanently wet then several coats of a good caranuba wax over a glaze should do it.

There are actually very few truly bad products out there, but plenty of people using them cack-handedly in my experience.

And it's a waste of time, effort and money putting product on top of poor paintwork, so you should get it corrected before you start if it's not 100% underneath.