need more power

ya but, no but, ya but.......there are 600bhp vRS's running around. :P

What does it all mean......nothing, as there is always someone bigger and better than yo.

How much is the cheapest second hand ST? I bet there is a cheaper mk1 vRS running more power for less money. I have been known to be wrong, just can't remember when. :rofl:

a used ST+those mods would most probably total less than your vRS owes you. and it'd run as intended all day every day - you need to stop tinkering and relish the awesomeness of your car :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a used ST+those mods would most probably total less than your vRS owes you. and it'd run as intended all day every day - you need to stop tinkering and relish the awesomeness of your car :P

My name is Des and I am a tinkerererere!........not to be confussed with a de-tuner. :rofl:

I can't help it. Everytime I think that's it the little red devil on my left shoulder starts shouting in my ear. Oh btw, my car has run well for months now. :P

have you not been driving it then?

and what about the rally day? ;)

but the difference is an octavia with bolt on's can allegedly make 240bhp and 250lbft(never seen it personally or the dyno plot) and a focus ST with similar mods is making 300bhp and 400lbft, quite a difference.

forgot to say, cheapest ST on teh trader is £8,450 and a mk1 vRS at equivelent age/milage is about £7,000 so not a lot in it and that £1500 difference more than pays for the extra power :P

have you not been driving it then?

and what about the rally day? ;)

but the difference is an octavia with bolt on's can allegedly make 240bhp and 250lbft(never seen it personally or the dyno plot) and a focus ST with similar mods is making 300bhp and 400lbft, quite a difference.

I've been driving it a lot more than yours. :P

That was the marshals fault!

I have a dyno plot which shows 249.1bhp with a KO3.....shows how much you know, sorry! :P

Guest westallc

ben im sure you will also know of a car that will smoke an st or 2 just needs to be put together lol ;):D

forgot to say, cheapest ST on teh trader is £8,450 and a mk1 vRS at equivelent age/milage is about £7,000 so not a lot in it and that £1500 difference more than pays for the extra power :P

I found an RS for £1750, that leaves £6700 for mods. :P

why are you compairing a hatchback to a car thats more like a saloon, sorry guys but the ST is in a diffrent ball court

Last time I looked they were both hatchbacks. :confused:

why are you compairing a hatchback to a car thats more like a saloon, sorry guys but the ST is in a diffrent ball court

Im sure both cars are classed as Hatchbacks :rolleyes:

Carl:thumbup:

but thats just being stupid, if i sold you my house for £14.68 that doesn't mean thts what its worth or what others of equal age/condition are worth now does it.

Who's stupid?

Someone who pays £5250 more for a car that's 1 year younger with more miles. :rofl:

being smoked by a younger brother isn't my usual night in but its worth a shot i suppose.

It was made with reference to the octy and the fabia. The Fabia being the smaller of the 2.

Dirty minded...................

says the man with the following sig "Jabba Custom Map, Magnex Decat, Milltek system, Turbo Dynamics Stage 2 Turbo, Sach Clutch Kit, Forge FMIC, Leather Interior " which gains him 100bhp, do that on a 1.8T and your looking at another 100bhp on top of yours ;) :P