1.8T 4x4 Perfomance Upgrades

Guest westallc

oh i thought i was the cut and paste mod !!!!!!!!!:mad: im not your firend ithought i was special;):P

so can the k03 flow 250 bhp or not???:o

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh FFS Des your always ever so ****ing brilliant aren't you, either tell us how you can get that power from a K03s or shut up. your always going on about how its capable of this and that yet never tell anyone how and what mods/setup are needed, one day des that wolf is going to appear and you'll have no one to run to.

i'm not doing any copy and paste BS Des, i meerly say what i see and what i have experienced myself. if you can show me a 1.8T running a K03s and 250bhp or more reliably then why would i doubt it? what annoys me is the stupid air of mystery you constantly try and surround yourself in, you drive what you tout as the greatest octavia that ever was yet it never runs properly!! always an oil leak, air leak, fuel leak, wastegate problem blah blah blah.

gettting very tiring now des.

oh i thought i was the cut and paste mod !!!!!!!!!:mad: im not your firend ithought i was special;):P

so can the k03 flow 250 bhp or not???:o

Clive, you are special in your own way.

If you want your car to run that sort of power and you are prepared to work at it, it will.

Oh FFS Des your always ever so ****ing brilliant aren't you, either tell us how you can get that power from a K03s or shut up. your always going on about how its capable of this and that yet never tell anyone how and what mods/setup are needed, one day des that wolf is going to appear and you'll have no one to run to.

i'm not doing any copy and paste BS Des, i meerly say what i see and what i have experienced myself. if you can show me a 1.8T running a K03s and 250bhp or more reliably then why would i doubt it? what annoys me is the stupid air of mystery you constantly try and surround yourself in, you drive what you tout as the greatest octavia that ever was yet it never runs properly!! always an oil leak, air leak, fuel leak, wastegate problem blah blah blah.

gettting very tiring now des.

Now you are getting to how we feel about your silly statements, very tiring as you put it. You are the one that started this not me. Calling people liars and stuffing the old it can't flow that rubbish does noone any favours.

Do you honestly think that Jabba, IP, JBS, etc will actually go onto a forum and tell the world exactly what goes into their maps, your dreaming. So why should I. I am doing exactly what everyone else does and you don't like it, tough!

It's the Wolf, it's the Wolf, oh please!

You seem to know more about my car than I do. :confused: God you good, wrong but good. The greataest Octavia ever, that's funny. Where did you dream that one up from.

Nice try son, I'm not buying.

Oh it's the other half of the cut and paste mod.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, I don't want your praise and I never will do. :P

I just respond to ill informed statements that your other half seems to through around, mostly at people who have tried to do something for themselves, achieving something worth noting.

you may well be responding to ill informed comments that people throw around, but by steadfastly refusing to elaborate you're not actually correcting those inherited views so how do you expect people to take you seriously? the equivalent of because of said so doesn't get anyone anywhere :o

did I even imply you'd get any praise from me? ever? :confused:

:)

Do you honestly think that Jabba, IP, JBS, etc will actually go onto a forum and tell the world exactly what goes into their maps, your dreaming. So why should I. I am doing exactly what everyone else does and you don't like it, tough!

the difference is they are a busniess selling a product, your not. get off your high horse.

the difference is they are a busniess selling a product, your not. get off your high horse.

I don't think you quite understand, I don't require your belief. It means absolutely nothing to me. All I am saying along with several others you have ridiculed on here is I had a vRS with KO3 running well over 220bhp. Get over yourself, I don't require your acceptance.

I've have all the proof I need as to my old cars performance. Your childish comments only harden my decision to not share anything with you.

I'm just wondering when you are going stop jumping on everyone that strays over the 220bhp with that same old line.

Oh BTW it's a vRS not a Horse and I have lowered it so it's not that high.

Just to add petrol to the fire, my old Octy vRS has run:-

238bhp at Marlins

233bhp at Power Engineering

231bhp at Regal

All reliable accurate rollers, I would add that with Des's help, it did run a a bit more than those figures, but seemed to like limp mode too much for every day running.

Just to add petrol to the fire, my old Octy vRS has run:-

238bhp at Marlins

233bhp at Power Engineering

231bhp at Regal

All reliable accurate rollers, I would add that with Des's help, it did run a a bit more than those figures, but seemed to like limp mode too much for every day running.

You say "reliable accurate rollers", does that mean they are all calibrated and certified on a regular basis by some sort of master prover ????

Well statistically speaking a deviation of 7 over three measurements at 235hp is accurate.

You would expect a deviation of between 15 and 16 for a reading of 235 to 250.

For a single reading 234 is 250 but so it 266 if you see what I mean...

But what do I know.

Edited by amateurstuntman

I don't think you quite understand, I don't require your belief. It means absolutely nothing to me. All I am saying along with several others you have ridiculed on here is I had a vRS with KO3 running well over 220bhp. Get over yourself, I don't require your acceptance.

I've have all the proof I need as to my old cars performance. Your childish comments only harden my decision to not share anything with you.

I'm just wondering when you are going stop jumping on everyone that strays over the 220bhp with that same old line.

Oh BTW it's a vRS not a Horse and I have lowered it so it's not that high.

Why don't you put your dyno plot up here and we can observe? You make it out like it is some dark art and mystery amount of hard work that goes into tuning. Not really. If it runs so much power and is so good, why would you harp on about it on a forum which is traditionally an information resource and place to share ideas and tips on said subject? If you aren't going to share, then don't throw around "my willy is bigger" statements. Just be quiet.

Will the "My willy is bigger than yours" competition be taking place at the next AGM at "Gay"don Motor Museum?

If so, then the attendance will be bigger than this year.

You say "reliable accurate rollers", does that mean they are all calibrated and certified on a regular basis by some sort of master prover ????

A very valid point, but one that none of us can ever prove or deny as we will never see a certificate, you have to take it on trust that it has been done

All we can ever go by, is if the car consistantly hits the same range of figures on a variety of different rolling roads, then you can only assume that it is a good average to work on.

Even on the rollers at Impossible Performance with a problem that was causing my old Octy vRS car to pull back at 5200 rpm it was making 226 bhp, so I have no doubt that the car was hitting the figures quoted before.

It was also very, very, quick on the road as several forum members who attended the IP rolling road day will confirm on the way back.

Why don't you put your dyno plot up here and we can observe? You make it out like it is some dark art and mystery amount of hard work that goes into tuning. Not really. If it runs so much power and is so good, why would you harp on about it on a forum which is traditionally an information resource and place to share ideas and tips on said subject? If you aren't going to share, then don't throw around "my willy is bigger" statements. Just be quiet.

Cos you asked so nicely....NO! :P

For your info this place is all about community, opinions etc not jumping down peoples throats (like Bengie does) when trying to make conversation or when they wish to share experiences or ask questions. So if it's ok with you I will keep harping on as you so politely put it.

I'll say it again for you as you obviously have a problem reading, I don't care if you don't believe me, I DO NOT CARE. :rotz:

I am just defending what I and a few others know to be true, sorry that you seem have a problem with that but it is exactly that, your problem.

I don't remember saying anything about willies nor am I gay, HTH.

Do you really think posts like this are going to encourage anyone to share information, tips, ideas etc ????

:thumbdwn:

Guest westallc

i believe what you say about the figures des but comeon trying to say your not GAY well i think you may be fibbing:P;)

gay gay you r gay

love clive

X xxxxxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i believe what you say about the figures des but comeon trying to say your not GAY well i think you may be fibbing:P;)

gay gay you r gay

love clive

X xxxxxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah, don't knock till you try it. :cool: