DK Schweizer Leather Retrim

I don't think they are listing any more though ? I think these must be last of a line or something.

Last ones are those red n black currently up.

But they don't suite vRS - also and wouldn't look good as black yellow and red for my car ..... unless it was pirate colours :o) Pity they don't have more to come, and in more neutral colours

They have VRS one now . CHECK THESE OUT...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those DK ones (vRS) are ok, but being blatantly honest I think that the seat surgeons pictures on here, pro-fitted looks even more awesome. I don't like that reverse gray/black - all black would be my preference anyway.

It seems a bid war on those, way beyond most of the final auction prices already - daft.

But obviously a vastly different price margin, if you prepared to put some graft in.

I think its a really good job thats been done by those fitting the DK covers though.

The VRS ones have shot up as there is much more demand for them, as long as it doesn't pass say £500 its still cheaper (including effort attached to fitting) that a SS retrim anyway, although obviously you don't have as much choice in what colours/patterns you get.

I won the red and black set, the same as those posted, last night. Got them for the wife's Fabia so will keep them as part of her Christmas ;)

Well done, I bid last minute as well, but not enough LOL.

Sorry my bid meant you paying more. happy fitting:thumbup:

£446?

If your not fitting them yourself surely that is going to end up more than a Seat Surgeons job?

I just paid £57 for a set of Roomster ones and I am paying £300 fitting including the door cards, armrest and front seat lumbar support.

£446? /shudder

I know how you feel, I'm just going to have to grow to like my stupid dancing men interior:eek:

Well done, I bid last minute as well, but not enough LOL.

Sorry my bid meant you paying more. happy fitting:thumbup:

Were you the one that bid with 1 second to go? I was winning at £52 with 4 seconds to go then refreshed page to see I'd won, but had jumped to £68 lol. Think I'll get it fitted by a coachtrimmer who I'm thinking of getting to do the headlining in my car.

Congrats, Big A. Enjoy!

Cheers mate :thumbup: Got to say, yours looks fantastic. You have any more pics of the interior with the door cards finished? Think I might need to get new door cards tho, as the ones on the wifes are cloth all the way up to the window with the black plastic door pull, unlike yours where top section is plastic with the chrome door pull.