Is this going to far? comment!

18" GALLARDO ALLOY WHEELS SKODA FABIA OCTAVIA on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 18:27:56 BST)

Ok saw these and my pants got a little tight.... :D Does everyone think these would look spot on, on my mk2 fabia, the car needs a drop which is to come, red calipers and black painted drums as well. Thats for another day but.

With the top mods in mind, will these look ok, with lambo centre caps or is it a matter of "No you own a skoda yes its part of the VAG bin of parts but your taking it to far like reall.....no... like no... dont.. really dont...i think ive made my point" or "yer go for it"

Am very much a fan of ill do what makes me happy however! All thoughts are welcome, any age, anyone please comment :thumbup:

much love :P

IMO the problem with the Gallardo style of wheels is that they look fantastic in photos as wheels alone, but once they are on a car they don't really suit it that well.

Being replicas they will most likely be as soft as cheese too.

VERY car dependant, so proceed with caution :)

Yes, get someone to 'shop them. Agree with Carl, tend to suit a Mk5 on coilies, but not much else aftermarket that I've seen.

Steve

hmm are you ready to be ridiculed by pretty much everyone who sees your car? i think putting lambo wheels on a 1.4 skoda diesel i bit too much. but hey thats just my opinion. your car so go for it if you wish:) if you do though, get some discs on the rear istead of drums. would make its 10x better

Would the complete lack of large disks behind the wheels make it look a bit strange? That's something I don't like is Corsas with massive wheels and piddly little brakes behind them. You see too much air or suspension

Here is your photoshop - didn't know the color of your car so here is some different variations.

3817913315_cd988da8da_o.jpg

3817913685_1170895666_o.jpg

3817914173_900752b28c_o.jpg

3817914529_e9ed49cbbb_o.jpg

3818724746_4d0e1c6b95_o.jpg

3818725030_862d38e055_o.jpg

3817915361_c3d20e3786_o.jpg

3818725612_b4b45be3fb_o.jpg

3818725926_d088f74e83_o.jpg

Ox thank you so much man, my cars red with a white roof, am actually shocked... they look really nice :thumbup: might look better with skoda centre caps rather than lambo ones, might look odd at teh back with drums tho

But they do look good :D

thanks again my man much appreciated