Here are some more piccies

Burymeet1.jpg

Lights on go

Burymeet2.jpg

Burymeet3.jpg

A stylish pic

Burynoshow.jpg

The one that got away

A good meet all in all for the three of us.

Had a good drive back. too many slow cars to overtake though, but still was fun.

And of course all within the speed limits!

Thanks for the pictures Si, Very arty :thumbup:

That paint job is a shocker aint it :rofl:, me thinks he would of been better off getting a new door like you Bodie.

Hope to see you guys soon :thumbup:

I might start a thread to see if there would be much interest for a meet in late november sometime.

Hi Tim, yeah was a shame about the numbers but your right we had a real good meet despite that :D. Red cars rule, well they did this time :P

Hi dm, hope to see you at the the next one :thumbup:. it will probably be Ipswich area though.

Hello Mercurio, hope your family get together went well :thumbup:. Look forward to seeing you at the next meet.

November should be ok. Hopefully I can get my front splitter on and not grounded by then.

Be nice to see more faces again. Then I won't be the odd one out again. lol.

I can do the 15th of November:D

The pics wouldn't have looked so good if there was another red Octavia there! lol it might be sold by the next meet :( can bring an Octavia estate instead lol

Yep as Tim says the rolling road is at Frost Motorsport ,Bailey Close Hadleigh Road Industrial Estate, £25 + VAT if can get 10 cars free tea and coffee too, be cool to have a Skoda day, Rindy would be more than willing to accommodate

Z

The pics wouldn't have looked so good if there was another red Octavia there! lol it might be sold by the next meet :( can bring an Octavia estate instead lol

Yep as Tim says the rolling road is at Frost Motorsport ,Bailey Close Hadleigh Road Industrial Estate, £25 + VAT if can get 10 cars free tea and coffee too, be cool to have a Skoda day, Rindy would be more than willing to accommodate

Z

Hi Zoe, Octy estate would be a great addition :thumbup:

I'm well up for the rolling road, i'm sure we could get 10. But second thoughts after the weekend perhaps maybe get 10 rather than sure :rolleyes:.

Edited by Stug71
added a bit

Looking highly likely keeping the vRS :cheers:

There must be loads of modded (or even standard) Skodas in East Anglia, maybe if start interest now and plan for in the New Year some time? I usually help at the r/r days there, will have a chat to Rindy, sure we can come up with something, a lot of the times its hard to get people to commit, the Clios had aroudn 30 cars said they were coming, then only 12 odd turned up.

I'll come along to the November meet and we can have a chat :D

Zoe

• 2 weeks later...
sorry i couldnt make this last meet, bit of a hectic week !

Im up for the 21st or 22nd this month.

Oh and im interested in the rolling road too... got a date for that anyone?

Hi Static, please could you vote on the poll for the November meet so we know which one to go for :thumbup: