Wife has killed my turbo!!!!!!

dan1

Ok guys neeed some help wife was driving the fabia today picked a wrong gear and blew the turbo :(Not a happy bunny am i!!!!!! Need to source one ASAP i have a 06 vrs with a BLT engine any ideas where the best place to get one at a reasonable price!!! Toying with the idea of a upgrade what is the best way forward, Shes gonna have to use my octavia vrs in the mean time i am worried for its saftey!!!!:eek:

Cheers baz not looking that way though!! i know those clips are rubbish was a skoda master tech up until december last year it is 100% the turbo now working at a independant garage due to getting fed up with main dealer politics!!!!! fitting it won't be a problem thinking uprated replacement is the way forwards just not sure where to get one!!!!

The wife said thanks Gadgetman for backing her up!!! But the fact the dappy bint went from 6th to 3rd at about 80 killed it:rofl:

I think thats what she had in mind didn't pan out that way though!!!! obviously we were on a private road travelling at said speeds!!!!! :thumbup:

Was just looking on allards website nice bit of kit that turbo!!

Turbo Dynamics, CR Turbos, Turbo Technics etc should be able to help you out with an uprated turbo. If you are going for a pd150 based hybrid monster you will need replace the standard side mounted intercooler though.