mada88

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockingham Track

Skoda Fabia VRS - 1:33.8

Seat Ibiza 1.9 Tdi Sport - 1:32.09!

I know its the ibiza sport but that became the FR so maybe the ibiza has the edge slightly over the Fab VRS?

at the risk of putting back some sanity:eek: wasn't the VRS always a PD? where as the above is a Tdi and if standard only 110hp the m,y, 2002 on Ibiza was PD but the TDi a mk3 --- and so not the same a an FR which is similar to a 2002/3-/4? PD Sport:cool:

at the risk of putting back some sanity:eek: wasn't the VRS always a PD? where as the above is a Tdi and if standard only 110hp the m,y, 2002 on Ibiza was PD but the TDi a mk3 --- and so not the same a an FR which is similar to a 2002/3-/4? PD Sport:cool:

:stupid: what's that got to do with big pigeons?

My god man, that almost is on topic!

At the risk of replying on topic, id hope the 'test' was on the same platform.

Which means it was the 2002-2003 |(2004 saw the FR name and new gearbox etc etc) come out.

However, this has nothing to do with andy's internet speed the bloody show off.

I saw a mountain on fire last night btw, was awesome

Yeah, there called Volcano's mate ;) Where the hell do you live? :D

Have you not heard of the famous volcanic beauty of the Dearne Valley?

Of course, it could have been the glow of the furnace from Corus' steelworks:rofl:

Haha it could, however it wasnt... im actually 1600 miles away where my brother lives and saw this last night from the balcony...

Spain News Directory and Features - Typically Spanish

Main article atm

If it isnt there clicky here..

Estepona wildfire raised to Level 2 Alert

Nice to see the boys in blue are well behaved where you are as well :rofl:

Nice to see the boys in blue are well behaved where you are as well :rofl:

Funny you mention/found that thread. 1stly its the ones in green you have to worry about!

However we went for a drive up the mountain (whilst it was on fire that night) for a better look/keep warm as at night it drops to a shockingly cold 22c lol.

Anyway, got to a roundabout and saw two birds with what looked like bikini's on, and then like a skirt/top in one jobbie over it on one of the roundabouts all of 2 minutes drive from the local police station, they looked rather young, so I turned to my bro and was like wtf, why are they wearing that, and are out at like 10pm! Obv not legal (on going joke as my brother generally goes or girls younger than I am and he is older than me!) and he just replied "they are prostitutes" my reply was a simple "oh my!"