n/west meet stretton fox , october 4th

pete8tch

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's his age Steve

He must have had too many Milky Bars tonight ;):D

OI , its a geography thing not car related , and m:eek:ilky bars give me a headache

and age is not relevant thank you

Great meet tonight and good to see a few new faces (well new to me :D)

Brimma hope you have changed your :pants: now :P

Carl:thumbup:

Thanks for the ride Carl - very impressive :thumbup:

Sure you could smooth out some of those gearchanges with a DSG though :rolleyes:

(That was a joke BTW - please don't send me any nasty packages in the post with wires hanging out)

Would have been more than happy to take you up the road in mine, but you'd have probably nodded off at the sedateness.

Got home in just over 2 hours - would have been quicker but for getting stuck for miles behind an artic on the twisty bits :mad:

Nice to put a face to Mr Grumpy and Fluff - it's something that never ceases to amaze me about Briskoda - you can't just judge people by how they come over in the posts.

Thanks for having me over again this month - might be a while 'til I'm up again, but I will return at some stage :thumbup:

Edited by Brimma

Atty, loved the motor - had a good nosey, didn't know who you were until after you'd gone - would've said Hi!

Thanks simbo and hi :D

I must admit it was a bit strange wondering into the Fox on my own and not knowing a single person from the forums but you really are quite a friendly bunch :P

It was good to put some faces to names :thumbup:

Thanks simbo and hi :D

I must admit it was a bit strange wondering into the Fox on my own and not knowing a single person from the forums but you really are quite a friendly bunch :P

It was good to put some faces to names :thumbup:

Good to meet you last night mate , was actually under the impression that you were part of tonys posse, can i have your grill badge please.:D

Apologies, the swear filter wont let me say ni99er, even when incorporated into a normal word, so it looks alot like I was sh1tt1ng with my back to you, I wasn't at all, I was sni99ering :)

Apologies, the swear filter wont let me say ni99er, even when incorporated into a normal word, so it looks alot like I was sh1tt1ng with my back to you, I wasn't at all, I was sni99ering :)

Yes my little love i know ....... hope ya chain mail goes rusty now:rofl: