Skoda Fabia WRC Bodykit

Starscream

Anyone know where you can get a Fabia WRC Wide Arch Kit as the only one i can find online is this one

Skoda Fabia - AUTHENTIC official FABIA KIT CAR bodykit : Skoda Tuning = superskoda.com

Except I prefer the kit that has this style front bumper with the ducts and different bottom corner pieces

Skoda Fabia WRC 05 wallpaper # 03 of 04, MY 2005, 800x600

Any ideas?

Anyoine know where you can get Burberry check spray paint, as I want to spray my car.

Whats the point in that comment?!

All the guy wants is some sort of positive advice not some smart arsed comment that you should really keep to yourself! Im sure you wouldnt want the same when you post up a thread for some advice???????? thought not

All the guy wants is some sort of positive advice not some smart arsed comment that you should really keep to yourself! Im sure you wouldnt want the same when you post up a thread for some advice???????? thought not

Was thinking the same thing

In all fairness, the check spray comment could be refering to the rarity of the body kits, when was the last time you ever saw paint come out patterned, or a decent, cheap WRC body kit for the Fabia?

I know there is a Skoda place online that does some body kit stuff, but wheather or not it's what you want I don't know, but here's the link anyhoo. ?koda Accessories

:singer: All the guy wants is some sort of positive advice not some smart arsed comment that you should really keep to yourself! Im sure you wouldnt want the same when you post up a thread for some advice???????? thought not :singer:

Wouldn't give a sh!te to be honest, but then I am a grown up, and tend to take things people say to me on the internet with a pinch of salt. :parrot:

:eek: 3599?!?! That's like the value of my car! Haha!

that's euro's though and we all know the pound is worth...oh...hold on :rolleyes:

.... with the right engine

Aunty Derv strikes again :rofl:

that's euro's though and we all know the pound is worth...oh...hold on :rolleyes:

Aunty Derv strikes again :rofl:

No! :P

What I meant, was that the right engine would have to be powerfull and not "as it left the factory", regardless of whether it used Satan's diarrhoea, or petrol :)

Although... WRC-kitted with a hybrid turbo 20vT and Haldex would be the best :rofl:

for a decent price i could strip Eugene Donnellys kit off his whilst he is sleeping if you want?? now that is a nice car :thumbup: Dont know what one would look like on the road but would be nice to see. Good luck with that and keep us updated.

for a decent price i could strip Eugene Donnellys kit off his whilst he is sleeping if you want?? now that is a nice car :thumbup: Dont know what one would look like on the road but would be nice to see. Good luck with that and keep us updated.

i've already decided to rod he body kit off him, so stay you well away

A big weighty engine that will hang over the front axle? It's a fail waiting to happen, surely? :rofl:

Your assuming its going over the front axle and still would be FWD? Bigger fail ;) Hybrid the damn thing, 300bhp+ without any issues ftw....

Anyone know where you can get a Fabia WRC Wide Arch Kit as the only one i can find online is this one

Skoda Fabia - AUTHENTIC official FABIA KIT CAR bodykit : Skoda Tuning = superskoda.com

Except I prefer the kit that has this style front bumper with the ducts and different bottom corner pieces

Skoda Fabia WRC 05 wallpaper # 03 of 04, MY 2005, 800x600

Any ideas?

I really think some one should attempt something with this kit. I reckon buy the cheapest fabia going. Pop the kit on, and slot a 1.8T engine and a seqeuntial gearbox. I think if you had the kit on a 1.2 or something small would look a little daft, but as a rally or track day project would be nice to see. The right colour scheme as well. :thumbup:

I really think some one should attempt something with this kit. I reckon buy the cheapest fabia going. Pop the kit on, and slot a 1.8T engine and a seqeuntial gearbox. I think if you had the kit on a 1.2 or something small would look a little daft, but as a rally or track day project would be nice to see. The right colour scheme as well. :thumbup:

Have you found a solution to your track car project there then?:P