East Midlands meet - 29th September 2009 - M1 Junc 28

Brimma

I've taken on Ben's mantle for this month, as he's had something much more serious to busy himself with ! Pic at the end of this post might explain :) BTW - I think he's practising his dancing for 'Surfin' USA' later in the evening :rofl:

I trust everyone will join me in wishing Ben and Lauren all the very best for a long and happy future together.

The next monthly meet for the East Midlands lot!

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map: Maps of the world, street map search - powered by Multimap

Date: Tuesday 29th September

Time: 7:30pm

I can't report back on the previous meet in August as I wasn't able to make it, so it was probably better than ever :o

Not sure if people want to eat but getting there at 7:30 should give plenty of time to grab some food.

Copy and paste the list into a new post and add your name and car B_thumb.gif

Ben is still hoping to be there, so I'll put him at the top of the list

shark_90 - Black Octavia II vRS

Brimma - Black Octavia vRS estate

P1070253.jpg

Edited by Brimma

How bout a theme for this month? just for a change, even something like a 'mascot' in the car/wacky t-shirts only. just a warm up for halloween maybe!

shark_90 - Black Octavia II vRS

Brimma - Black Octavia vRS estate

oggy - car?? hopefully my Silver Octavia mk1 vRS

wega3k - Blue Octavia II vRS / One-77

Tisha - a filthy red Fabia vRS

I'm beginning to think that SWMBO's boss checks on here before putting up the shift rota for her work.

Might turn up if SWMBO can swap her shift.

Just put your foot down - what are you, a man or a mouse ? :rolleyes:

How bout a theme for this month? just for a change, even something like a 'mascot' in the car/wacky t-shirts only. just a warm up for halloween maybe!

I could have a word with my daughter to see if she'll let me bring her Bop It :D

Tisha,

I thought you were trying to encourage people to come along, not drive them away!!

I can't make this one anyway, we'll be gigging in Belfast!

cheers ... Darren

i am going to try to get down, not sure were i am yet fingers crossed its in south yorkshire :D.

P.S will any one be able to come for a ride with me, to test there vag.com out :D (or can i ask will some one help me with my motor, its doing my head in :confused:)

I'll be there, laptop and all :)

I could bring mine as well, but I wouldn't know what to do with it.

I've managed to do a full scan and delete a few fault codes so far, but they've come back again :(