Ultimate Dubs Show -Telford

ozzy999

Guest westallc

yes it would be greddy but there might be a bit more competition in the years to come ;)

si whats the next project???

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guess is dsmithmobile :thumbup:

Good guess Clive but no cigar.................. :giggle:

Yeah I'll be there, but not with my Octavia.

Thought a three year consecutive win would be being greedy :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing the Skoda's there, I know of a few more that haven't yet been mentioned here.

Well, well, well..........sounds like someonelse will have to take the award this year and I reckon withhis new 20" Bentley wheels then black evos Superb could well be a winner............ :thumbup:

Surprised at that. Just based on the pics, the Octy looked ok, but I absolutely thought it would be between the Superb and your black Fab.

Edited by wega3k

The belgian octavia estate got it. Total joke imo, the superb on bentleys shouldve walked it.

Be nice to know who won it this year and the Superb does look awesome but that's it's trouble, it's a Superb and you can't really do too much too them, I know the amount of shows I have been too before and it never gets any attention, not that mine looks as good as 'black evo's' Superb........... :no:

No. I nearly did, but we had some American friends over on the Saturday night and I drank too much whiskey. :giggle:

I was wondering about the air / coils thing on it too. Did anyone see?

No. I nearly did, but we had some American friends over on the Saturday night and I drank too much whiskey. :giggle:

I was wondering about the air / coils thing on it too. Did anyone see?

It's got to be air, surely......... :o

Guest westallc

imo it should have been between the favia vrs black and the superb on bentleys mile ahead of the others

p.s that gold thing is truly shocking :thumbdown:

not sure about the red one

the estate isnt really specail

the black fabia looks the nuts very nice car love it and the superb looks so good on bentleys well done to you 2 for the 2 best skoda's for sure feck where the trophy went they aint got a clue