opinions on loans?

Jaymz

helllo everyone ...looking to climb back onto skodaville (dunno where that came from) and was thinking about a loan....£5000 peoples opinions? im 20 been driving nearly 3 years, in full time work and still living at home.

Have you tried this guy yet ?

RememberLoneRanger.jpg

Sorry - being that young you might not get the significance of that useful piece of advice :o

:rofl:

Isn't that The Loan Arranger?

IMHO if you can buy the car you want by saving up your pennies and avoid loans and HP agreements etc then do it, you'll be much better off for it. I'm 25 and I bought my Octavia vrs 2 years ago. It's the first really nice car I've owned in 8 years of driving but the wait was well worth it. Most of my mates went out and got nice cars straight away using loans and finance and often took the pee out of my old bangers, but at the end of the day, I owned them old bangers outright and haven't ended up paying a lot more than the cars are worth in interest payments.

Take advantage of the cheap living to save the wonga and then buy it, you'll feel better for it :thumbup:

see that is what i was originally thinking, but in 4 years time i think i would want to move out of parents house and around that time i dont think id be able to afford a new car. . . . . .and atm i dont seem to be gettin alot of saving done..... :( the punto i bought seems to grow new problems over night. had to have new clutch and gear box now long ago.....think im ready to rejoin the family lol

They were the best for me, even though I've got 5 years of good credit, banks all wanted something like 18-19%, they were 13% and you can pay off it early with no fees etc.