What comes with the "jumbo pack"?

Not 100% but I think it was the Jumbo Box, MP3 Jack, Dual Zone Climate, and 18" wheels.

Didn't it also include rear electric windows and cruise control, and possibly maxidot ? They are all the things mine had missing :mad:

But then it did have DSG, so I'm not complaining - that definitely wasn't part of the Jumbo Pack

A centre armrest that has such a mahoosive, cavernous storage area (not!) they called it Jumbo! ...you can fit a Mars bar in it & a bag of change... The arm rest is very useful though! :)

And probably a pipe ! :rofl:

The vRS had a 'special offer' of a extras pack a number of times up to mid 2008, which included Jumbo box, dual zone climate control, rear electric windows and 18" Zenith alloys. Maxi-dot was not part of the pack, nor was cruise control to my knowledge. I thought all vRS had rear armrests?

In mid 2008 all the extras (previously bunched into that special offer pack) became standard, around June I think, and Cruise control was included. Therefore there was no add on special offer pack thereafter. So a 58 plate would have all these as standard, not with a 'Jumbo pack'.

Quite a lot of the run-out builds had Maxi-dot it seems, but it was not standard. I have one of the small late 08/early 09 bunch in Anthracite grey (not LE) all of which have Maxi-dot. Of course they all have the standard kit too, of dual zone, elec rears, 18" alloys, cruise control and a rear armrest.

That's interesting to know. I've been looking at 07/57 plates up until this 58 one cropped up.

I've seen Maxi-dot mentioned quite a bit - but I don't actually know what it is? (If my previous question was "noddy", this one must be "big ears" :))

i have a 55 plate vrs it has maxi dot , all electric windows , center arm rest/ jumbo box , dual climate and full screen sat nav , oh and 18" alloys , so how much of this was standard ? and what would have been the cost of these items as up grades ?? cheers phil