Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

Snowy and the northern light show this evening

1913243_771789466179521_1690523656_o.jpg

We're coming up to Skye this summer. Surprise for SWMBO's 50th and first long trip in the new Yeti. Would love to see a view like that. cracking photo.

• Like 2

May not have the nothern lights, but at last a dry day to clean and apply lifeshine to my Yeti after 2 months of neglect, I now have a clean and shiney FL Yeti  :rock:  

post-52230-0-44382800-1393709844_thumb.jpg

post-52230-0-51991000-1393709907_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

May not have the nothern lights, but at last a dry day to clean and apply lifeshine to my Yeti after 2 months of neglect, I now have a clean and shiney FL Yeti  :rock:  

attachicon.gifA clean Yeti 001.JPG

attachicon.gifA clean Yeti 002.JPG

Looking good. How many thousands of tar spots did you have to remove when you cleaned it. Cleaned our Moon white Yeti twice in 4 weeks and both times it was covered in the stuff especially the back. Beginning to regret getting a white car as I can't just give it a quick wash off as it still looks dirty unless I go round it with tar remover. 

Looking good. How many thousands of tar spots did you have to remove when you cleaned it. Cleaned our Moon white Yeti twice in 4 weeks and both times it was covered in the stuff especially the back. Beginning to regret getting a white car as I can't just give it a quick wash off as it still looks dirty unless I go round it with tar remover. 

Loads used half a bottle of tar remover, both sides had large lumps rear had it up to the top of the rear window  :swear: .

Loads used half a bottle of tar remover, both sides had large lumps rear had it up to the top of the rear window :swear: .

Use a good quality sealant on it or try some sonax BSD QD it will certainly make it easier to remove in future.
  • Like 1

Use a good quality sealant on it or try some sonax BSD QD it will certainly make it easier to remove in future.

I have just put lifeshine on it so should be easier to clean next time, I hope  :happy:  :happy:

You really need to prep the paintwork properly, before applying a product like Lifeshine. But fingers crossed it makes the cleaning job easier for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A moody moonlight shot of the Yeti and trailer:

1292178_10151962889001324_57160469459343

For the towbar fetishists out there: this is the Yeti towbar which is WAY too high for my caravan as you know. This is now my wet and greased up towbar for the trailer. Note how dead level the trailer is on this towbar. The Tiguan towbar is now the dry one and only for the caravan's stabiliser hook (which does not work at all with grease).

• Like 4

Agreed on the Scudo alloys - very nice. I had my first chance for a good look round a Jungle Green 'Indoor' 1.2 TSI SE on Saturday, as D. M. Keith had brought one to Harewood Hillclimb (they are now sponsors). Thought it looked really good, even though I have a preference for the Outdoor styling.

• Like 1

Thanks Mike. Colour doesn't seem to photograph all that accurately, certainly not a quick phone pic inside the dealership anyway!

You'll need to see it in the flesh :)

• Like 1

Finally back in a yeti again.... a 1.6tdi Elegance Greenline 2 in Petrol Blue ... regular 50 + mpg trips and although only 105bhp it's not as sluggish as I thought it would be... with leather seats (fronts heated) and Bi xenon headlights it's quite a nice place to be and we are really enjoying it 

post-3734-0-26805100-1400181345_thumb.jpg

post-3734-0-60566500-1400181374_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

New member here. Yeti 1.8TSI 4x4 Active with painted door handles and mirrors in white and roof in metallic black.

Currently awaiting the LED DRLs from bezinfabrik and all the nightbreaker bulbs (H7, H4 W5W).

:D

post-117537-0-50363900-1400923837_thumb.jpg

post-117537-0-91557600-1400923858_thumb.jpg

• Like 2