Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151744009575938.1073741830.655245937&type=1&l=3487447263

It's here! Collect Saturday 14th. Will add better photos then and post in picture thread! Can't wait!

Congratulations, that the 1st FL Yeti on this thread I believe. Well done.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia S using TapaTalk 4 Pro

• Like 1

I have it! whey hey! Added more photos.. :-)

Good to see it in white - looks good. I have one in white sat on a dockside somewhere - may get it before / after Christmas

Edited by Jedoka
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A few photos from our trip at Gorenjska region in Slovenia  B)

20131228_113249_zps855e1f76.jpg
at Lake Bohinj

20131228_113753_zpsaba680eb.jpg
posing at little church

20131228_114147_zps6c3e856a.jpg
before heading to the hills

20131228_121358_zpsa67a7e7d.jpg
passing 1,000 meters above the sea level

20131228_121818_zps10b42cb8.jpg
first taste of snow  :rock:

20131228_123354_zps0a243fd2.jpg
1,200 m above the sea level :happy:

20131228_123433_zps979a27b7.jpg
a lot of people are trying to enjoy Pokljuka

20131228_123505_zps9b223425.jpg
but it was worth it: snow, :sun: , beautiful view  :love:

20131228_123535_zpsae752f90.jpg
last one before heading back to the valley and to Ljubljana

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have it! whey hey!  Added more photos.. :-)

Coopers,

Thanks for the Facebook photos of your new machine.  It looks really good. 

I have just ordered a L&K 140PS DSG today (with several options), and am just waiting for a forecast delivery date.  One piece of information that would satisfy my curiosity is confirmation that the L&K has a heated windscreen as standard, and how effective it is.  The online brochure is quite clear that it is standard, but the online configurator just does not mention it either as standard or an option. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Snowy living up to his name this morning.

At least it hides some of the dirt as the weather hasn't been suitable for washing him.

12247978963_35095d59a8_b.jpg

Hi Marie

Have you taken off those lower door Yeti logo strips, I can't see them. If so was there a reason for that?

Hi Marie

Have you taken off those lower door Yeti logo strips, I can't see them. If so was there a reason for that?

Yes I was a bit too eager with the pressure washer and they started to peel so I pulled them off rather than have dirt trapping under the edges.

I've got a replacement set (same ones) as I really like them. I'll fit them as soon as the weather allows and then I'll have to be more careful when washing Snowy. I'm pretty sure it was my fault and not the fault of the decals.

I had the idea of taking mine off when I trade it in for my new F/L. Not to reuse them, I will be putting a new set on my next one. just so I will be the only one around my area to have them.

After having a look at them I'm not sure they would come off very easily. :)

Snowy living up to his name this morning.

At least it hides some of the dirt as the weather hasn't been suitable for washing him.

12247978963_35095d59a8_b.jpg

Snowy trying to hide  :giggle:,  hope that white stuff is not coming my way had enough with the rain this winter without that cold fluffy stuff. 

• Like 1

I had the idea of taking mine off when I trade it in for my new F/L. Not to reuse them, I will be putting a new set on my next one. just so I will be the only one around my area to have them.

Pressure washer straight at them (the edges). It worked for me...albeit unintentionally  :giggle:

• Like 1

It snowed here this morning

Well please keep it in your area and don't let it come any further south, I have to many trees to clear from the wind and rain without working in that stuff  :@.

Pressure washer straight at them (the edges). It worked for me...albeit unintentionally :giggle:

Alternative suggestion.

Use a hair dryer to warm and soften them. Then peel of with a finger nail or fine plastic spatula.

Guy

sent from my Sony Xperia Z1

Get a hot air gun on them or a hair dryer will do. Just heat them up and they will peel off. If using a hot air gun make sure you keep moving it across the paint as they can get very hot a damage the paint

My hot air gun is a paint stripper so yes you are right great care is required, when I've used it before it needs to be at least two foot away. 

Sometimes a cloth soaked in hot water does the trick, if you can bare holding it on the decals to warm them up then the paint should be safe.  smiley20.gif

Edited by RickT

When I used to remove vinyl lettering from company vehicles prior to selling them I found a steam cleaner used to whip them off a treat. Mind you, it took a while to clear the yard afterwards!