Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

5L0853633 Cover Strip £37.91 and

1ST853601AAUL Skoda Embalm £8.76

Plus VAT

plus fitting (not sure of the fitting cost as it was rolled in with other work but, from experience of the radiator grille / strip on my Octavia, its a reasonably easy DIY job if you wish.

Guy

Thanks - that's actually less than I expected  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

And this is me in my Yeti :)

Please let me know if you think I post to many pictures!

No this is what this thread is about.  Pictures of Yetis.  So post away!   :rofl:

• Like 1

OK, two more then. These are from last winter when there was a really cool halo around the moon!

152691223.jpg

152691224.jpg

I'm not sure which version I prefer so I post both ;)

Sony NEX-5R with 16mm prime and a fisheye adapter.

Both look good but you need LED sidelights (OEM ones show up as too yellow); I'd then prefer the lights on photo.

Guy

Both look good but you need LED sidelights (OEM ones show up as too yellow); I'd then prefer the lights on photo.

Guy

I'm not sure what you mean with "sidelights". In the picture I have the hazard warning lights on...

• 2 weeks later...

Northern lights outside my house this evening. Had to get Snowy in the foreground

That'd amazing. I missed the northern lights by a few days when I was in Iceland a few years back. Grrr

• Like 2

Northern lights outside my house this evening. Had to get Snowy in the foreground  :rock:

1403192_690398430985292_474737333_o.jpg

The northern lights do light up your front room a treat  :giggle:

That is a wonderful picture Marie, and a amazing outlook. 

• Like 2

Wow, 'reminds of the time when I was dating a lady living on the Isle of Skye. Taking the train up from Faslane to Glasgow and then on the winding train up to Mallaig. Sleeping in an empty fish storage barn when I realised that I had missed the ferry back (or run out of money)-and then getting into trouble with the rest of my oppos 's onboard because of the stench of fish!

Skye has to be one of the most beautiful places in the UK. Rugged and unforgiving but beautiful all the same. It's been over 20 years since I was last there. Maybe a trip up with the wife, in the comfort of the Monster this time is in order some time soon?

• Like 2

"Yeti at work"

15C51DFFEE88420D93B77C7D370C35FF.jpg

Under the covered entrance of a recent project, delivered to the owners last week.

Not intended to promote my work - just a reminder sometimes I'm also working...  :sweat:

Edited by rafi_arch
  • Like 3

Really getting spoilt with gorgeous skies recently  :sun:

10317068484_77fda8603f_b.jpg

And as they say red sky at night yeti will be clean and dry tomorrow  :giggle: . Another wonderful pic Marie :thumbup:

• Like 2