East Midlands Christmas Bash - interested ?

Brimma

Christmas do - 15th, 22nd or leave it as it is ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Christmas do - 15th, 22nd or leave it as it is ?

• 15th December
    • 22nd December
    • Leave it on 29th December

It's been suggested that we consider bringing the December meet forward from 29th December to either 15th or 22nd, and making it the official East Midlands Christmas do, in which case, due to the time of year, we might need to book the Snipe with some firm numbers in mind. (Ben - you might know more about whether they are likely to be busy or not - any assistance would be greatly appreciated).

Anyway, if you are interested, and had the choice, which date would you prefer, 15th or 22nd ?

Please vote as appropriate - I'll also leave an option there to leave it as it is on 29th.

BTW - you can vote for more than one option if you want in the event you can do either date

Edited by Brimma

Almost the same for me, except I'll be in Germany

The alleged speeds we've recently heard about you driving, you should be able to get back at the drop of a hat Darren :rofl:

The alleged speeds we've recently heard about you driving, you should be able to get back at the drop of a hat Darren :rofl:

Well I was doing 75mph in thick fog (<30m visibility) the other morning.

(Perfectly legally & safely I might add unlike some car drivers)

Anyway, the car is on it's winter tyres now, so it's limited to 135mph

Either date is good, just so long as father christmas is there with his sleigh and a big HO HO HO!

We're not inviting any big ho's to a Skoda meet - perish the thought :eek:

well weve already been experiencing a little 'reindeer', have to arrive early as theres not 'mushroom' in the car!

How's the 'shark' fitted cruise? does this mean it'll take less time travel to meets? are you the new Dr. Who?

tee hee hee

well weve already been experiencing a little 'reindeer', have to arrive early as theres not 'mushroom' in the car!

Have you been opening the crackers early ? Groan :rolleyes:

How's the 'shark' fitted cruise? does this mean it'll take less time travel to meets? are you the new Dr. Who?

It's great, all I need now is the Technical Wizadry Auto-Pilot Transmission, and I'll be able to fall asleep completely on my way home from the Snipe :cool:

Edited by Brimma

• 2 weeks later...