Jkm Rr Day - Sat 20Th Feb 2010

Jonny5ive

Well I have a splinter and now won't be able to come...

No really. I'd booked a job in daan sarf on the way back, and some of the parts haven't arrived. Which means even if I dd come down I'd have to come down again very shortly to get this job done. I can't afford the time or expense to make two trips down so I'm afraid I'm backing out.

Sorry chaps! Have a good day.

Well I have a splinter and now won't be able to come...

No really. I'd booked a job in daan sarf on the way back, and some of the parts haven't arrived. Which means even if I dd come down I'd have to come down again very shortly to get this job done. I can't afford the time or expense to make two trips down so I'm afraid I'm backing out.

Sorry chaps! Have a good day.

Weak & Feeble excuse. Your a business man you can write it off as a business expense :p

:thumbup:

Just a quick post from a newbie and his son to say thanks for an interesting and informative day. Hopefully will be back next year with something to stick on the rollers might stick swmbo's car on it next time, if it hasn't been swmbo'd :giggle:

Just a quick post from a newbie and his son to say thanks for an interesting and informative day. Hopefully will be back next year with something to stick on the rollers might stick swmbo's car on it next time, if it hasn't been swmbo'd :giggle:

It was nice chatting with you B33fy. I hope it was worth the trip from Kent! :thumbup:

lets get a ist of results then ill start you off

name----------------Car---------------------Tuned stage?-------------------------Bhp/Ibft

any excuses can go below :thumbup:

All the results will appear on JKM's website so no need unless you really want to. ;)