Jkm Rr Day - Sat 20Th Feb 2010

Jonny5ive

Just wanted to say a Big thanks to everyone from briskoda and the hosts JKM for letting myself and a few other Golfs owners to come along today. Enjoyed it some lovelly machinery on show. From everybody from mk5golfgti.co.uk.

A big thankyou :thumbup:

Yup, us Skoda boys were admiring the RR results and were feckin delighted to see the 'KO4 boys' roll up in their ED30s and add to the joy! ;) That Robin guy was nice though :giggle:

In all seriousness Phil, it was great to see you, Ian (again) and Thor in the ED30s and I would echo the thanks to Kate, Jim and Keith at JKM for hosting another great day.

Si - sorry neither you nor Ben could make it as I was looking forward to that. I will post-up my dyno as soon as I have scanned it :thumbup: Well worth looking up the RR day when on the web. Some very interesting results through the day!!

Edited by muckipup

I missed most of you. By the time I got there, only Chris was trying to fend of Ian's annoyance at the time required to update the firmware. Once we made it up to the Churchillian or whatever the pub was, everyone had gone...

Will be good to see some photos :) I only have a couple of a dodgy dood in a black octy on the phone ;)

Great day folks, as ever Kate, Jim and Keith were very good hosts and very helpful.

Panicked a little when Jim said I had left some gearbox oil behind. Drove very reserved to GSF and back home with some synth gear oil.

Jacked up car could not see any tell tail signs of damage or where oil leaked from but to be sure drained old oil, and exactley 2 litres came out, so not sure if it was my car or someones elses???

Hope I don't get anyone worried now.. :o

Mind you new oil has made gear change much better. :thumbup: .

Very pleased with Dyno results and also the MK 5 golfs were impressive.

Gutted I wasn't able to come in the end, but Saturday was the first day I was able to put the car back together after a little incident that occured whilst changing my clutch and resulting in me requiring 7 stitches in my finger :rofl:

Nevermind, I'll catch the next one :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...