• RS6
    • Dare to be different

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok...don'y buy from Wolfrace and don't buy form Rochford tyres. Rochford tyres were very helpful when selling the wheels and assured me that if there were any problems with chrome flaking off then the wheels would be replaced under warranty from ROCHFORD tyres. No mention was made about having to send the wheels to wolfrace for inspection.

Hmmm bit of a sweeping statement that me thinks. What wheels / tyres did you buy from RT? I've had my RS6 reps on for over 12k miles which I bought from RT and I've not had any problems........

Tempted to get some nicer wheels, I really like the RS6 wheels, but how will they look on a Octavia 4x4? Has anyone here changed their wheels on a 4x4?

Take a look here for some diff wheels on a 4x4

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/t14494-cannonball-starts-tomorrow.html

they are from Cesam & can be bought through Affinity wheels 08702 420194 talk to Paul

Web site www.affinitywheels.co.uk

I originally had Wolfrace & they were useless, Ok the finish came off a bit BUT they were really soft, I managed to buckle 4 in a year & got fed up with replacing them.

The Cesams are still pristine & straight despite my usual abuse, They do a massive range, I was limited by finding something that would fit over my "slightly bigger" Discs & the Redline is one of the ones that are heat treated for extra strength

Take a look here for some diff wheels on a 4x4

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/t14494-cannonball-starts-tomorrow.html

they are from Cesam & can be bought through Affinity wheels 08702 420194 talk to Paul

Web site www.affinitywheels.co.uk

They look nice but not what I'm looking for.

I like the ATP 9 Razze Silver at Affinity Wheels, where are they based?

Will 19 inch wheels look odd on a 4x4?

Not sure where they are based but they cover the UK & they go to various shows, they also have a few people distributing the wheels on their behalf. I found the service & attention to detail fantastic.

As to what looks good on a 4x4 thats personal choice, I went 17's as I had hard suspension so wanted a bit of tyre give & a bit of kerb protection. Personally I certainly think 18's would be Ok but not so sure bout 19's.

Also have you lowered the car or is it still the std height.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got some new wheels sorted' date=' but looking at how the car sits on them I think I will have to lower it. Now how does one go about doing that? :confused:

Please be honest, does it look like a tractor?[/quote']

Wheels look great on it - but I have to agree with the tractor comment I'm afraid.

Finally got some new wheels sorted' date=' but looking at how the car sits on them I think I will have to lower it. Now how does one go about doing that? :confused:

Please be honest, does it look like a tractor?[/quote']

Not a tractor but a camel ;) Definately needs dropping a few feet :thumbup:

Unless you put a snorkel and roo bars and go for a WRC safari spec...

..or a gun on the rear as an "attack vehicle"..

Yes, it needs lowering..

(an estate *may* be able to carry it off with spare wheel on roof or rear :D)

:rolleyes:

Unless you put a snorkel and roo bars and go for a WRC safari spec...

..or a gun on the rear as an "attack vehicle"..

Yes' date=' it needs lowering..

(an estate *may* be able to carry it off with spare wheel on roof or rear :D)[/quote']

Ha Ha :rolleyes: