• RS6
    • Dare to be different

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The WRC suggestion was actually a serious one, a set of black WRC rep stickers and I think it could look good... have seen a black scoob with silver WRC graphics and looked great!

As a 4x4 owner (the first 4x4 owner on here!!) I'm well used to the "height of a tractor" remarks... personally I like it but thats just me, I agree it looks a little more unusual on the hatch, especially with wheels as smart as those....

• 1 year later...

I bought a set of rs4 18" for my octy vrs from rochford and the quality was poo to say the least. One bent when I hit a pot hole and trying to buy 1 new one was like trying to get blood from a stone. Eventually I got one but when it came it was from a different manufacturer as some of the castings inside the wheel had different patterns on it. They are cheap but don't sneeze near them or they will scuff. Better off going for a reputable brand like Oz rather than copies which could be manufactured anywhere in the world to any sort of standards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Dare to be diffrent... i was going to go for 19" RS6, 'but thats like just soo last year!' ;)

got my eyes on some 18" wheels trying to keep decent ride, cost of tires down, and feel the 19" can look a bit over sized, also going for a BIG drop on my coil overs if they ever turn up :rolleyes: ...so you will have to wait and see..ASAIK no one else has a set of these wheels on an OCTY.... :D

Joel

I think that you will find that if you go for a biog drop over the standard setting you will find the steering wheel will gain its own personality, i.e tons of bumpsteer, tramlining and a nightmare on the mway, you need to ensure that the bottom 'wishbone' suspension arms are parallel, I made this mistake on my Last octy vRS an soon raised it up again. It was still lower than the standard vrs, looked good and handled superb without the problems!! and that was on 17's!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why does this post constantly appear (ie on a daily basis) on my list of New Posts when obviously nothing has been updated since 4th Nov?! :lol:

Could be because people are adding a vote to the top of the thread.