Interest in South East Rolling Road day 2

Chavyboy

OK going to try and organise out 2nd rolling road day if we can get enough interest. There have been a few of us that have had tweeks to our cars and wat to varify the BHP / Torque figures now.

To those who went last time it is going to be at BB Performance Tuning in Colchester and for thoese that had problems getting on the rollers last time you can remove the bash plate under the car to get on the rollers.

Last runs where

@ Manyo LOL yep you remembered ;)

Cheeky yes it is good to get a base figure on which to do you tuning on. LFC958 and myself have got a base figure as you can see by our signatures so we will know exactly how much difference the one click makes as this was done on these rollers we are going back to.

Ivan' date='

Might be up for it. Are the cliosport lot coming along as well?[/quote']

Not yet, shall I invite them and see what they have to say about the one clicks :confused: :D

Also you gonna take of the belly pan from your car so you can get on the rollers ? ;)

i'm very intrested as couldn't make last time.

gives me time to spend some more money on it in the meantime!!!!

1. Chavyboy

2. Mannyo (must raise front suspension)

3. Rooboy (the only std suspension Fabia too low to go)

4. LFC958

5. Wrightyrs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...