vRS - TSI or TFSI?

I just queried the actual text on my order, as it said vRS TFSI.

The reply I got back from my dealer was

The vRS engine is 2.0t FSI, as per the brochure. The TSI engines are 1.4 and 1.8 petrol.

I thought the vRS petrol was the newer TSI engine. Am I wrong? If I'm right, do I need to correct it? After all I've got a week 6 build date so I'll get what I get I suppose.

There's no such thing as an FSI engine, VW has removed the FSI tech from the engines.

Whether it'll use the old stock of engines is another thing!

There's no such thing as an FSI engine, VW has removed the FSI tech from the engines.

Whether it'll use the old stock of engines is another thing!

You should get the TSI people have already got the TSI on the FL vRS. The dealers dont know the specs etc.

You should get the TSI people have already got the TSI on the FL vRS. The dealers dont know the specs etc.

I guess it is still pot luck. Technically they could find a TFSI down the back of the sofa and use that for my car. Obviously I'd much rather have the TSI, but that's not what's written on my order.

Seems crazy that the dealers aren't kept up to date with specs, especially for something as important as the engine!