Think i got a bit of a bargain

jgtis

Hi All,

Totally new to Skoda but deceided to buy a Octavia rs today, very impressed with it as it drives great!! its a 52 plate 03 with 94 k on the clock, 1 owner from new with full sevice history, it has had a new steering rack, full sevice and cambelt change in the last 6 months and comes with reversing sensors roof bars a tow bar, secuity etched windows and 8 months tax and mot!! all this for £2 k , my first thoughs are that this appears to be a real bargain. My missis doesnt like the colour of it (yellow) but hey what the hell for that kind of money i could hardly refuse it, anyone have any thoughts on this!!

Cheers

deffo cheap thats for sure and accidents??? cat c or d??

nice bargain saved abot £500 squid

Pevious owner was a mature gent in his early 60s, he has just bought a brand new VRS so this 1 was going cheap to a good home, genuine car totally clear on hpi ect, never been crashed or stolen ect, and always garaged!!

Edited by jgtis

Guest westallc

p.s if you want a modified front bumper speak to leeboy he has a yellow one 2 and want to go back to standard so will swaphis front with your standard

p.s his looks the nuts by the way

Yeah cheers i thought so too, interior is fairly mint also as is the bodywork, everything works, cd changer in the boot also-lol

just wondering how much you would nomally expect to pay for this kind of example?

Guest westallc

:thumbup:yep i would say you got a gem there are some about and usually the ones owned by older people.

2.5 to 3 k for that car

make sureif it was driven like a granny that you take it out for a very hard drive to clean all the crap out of it

Yeah cheers i thought so too, interior is fairly mint also as is the bodywork, everything works, cd changer in the boot also-lol

just wondering how much you would nomally expect to pay for this kind of example?

I paid £3k for mine although it hs lower miles. When I was looking they were going for early 3k's

Sounds a good find, get a photo up. What are the alloys like, non-kerbed alloys are always a sign of a careful owner :thumbup:

I will do mate, alloys are pretty good no curbing at all, just need a bit of a clean up!!