Scout in Cappachino or Arctic Green, anyone know where I can see one

We are down to 2 colours on the Scout, Silver looks great & is a safe colour but I want to be slightly different & we have gone for Arctic Green & Cappachino to try & view so does anyone know where theres either.

The Cappachino looks Ok on the ordinary Octy but looks rather good on the front of the Brochure.

The Arctic Green I wouldnt have given a second thought but we saw one in it on Saturday whilst stuck at the lights, It was a fleeting glimpse but looked rather good.

We are in Hampshire & Im happy to travel within reason.

Edited by Stuart_J

On a Scout I think I'd be tempted by the Cappuccino (sp?) over the Artic. I love the green and see one daily, but with the grey bumpers I really don't think it would suit a Scout.

On a Scout I think I'd be tempted by the Cappuccino (sp?) over the Artic. I love the green and see one daily, but with the grey bumpers I really don't think it would suit a Scout.

Those were my exact thoughts but the one we glimpsed did look good.

The darker colours definately tone down the bumpers & tin trays but dark is always going to need cleaning. Our old Superb was Sahara Beige (Gold) & looked OK when absolutely filthy. The Octy will be a high miler, I hate car washes yet like a car to look reosnably clean hence the preference for silver or gold & light metalics & only needing a good clean every 2 or 3 weeks

Just to throw something else in to the mix, we have the Satin Grey which is pretty much light blue, and it suits the Scout very nicely... not really helping your decision am I? ;)

No !!! but I mean that nicely ;)

I too like the satin grey on the Scout, looks very fresh indeed. emoticon-0148-yes.gif It suits the facelift nicely too.

http://www.skoda.net.r66.co.uk/zoom.aspx?Id=600738345&CentreName=WHITEQUAY+SKODA&CentreTel=01635+529595

Not the most flattering of pics though, it looks much brighter in the flesh.

I have a new tfsi Scout in Capuccino. I think it suits the car and I've had quite a few positive comments from friends. Unfortunately, i live in yorkshire, but could take a few photos later in the week if this helps

I have a new tfsi Scout in Capuccino. I think it suits the car and I've had quite a few positive comments from friends. Unfortunately, i live in yorkshire, but could take a few photos later in the week if this helps

Thanks

I will PM you my mail address

• 3 months later...