Shark Performance open day, Mansfield, Sunday 7th March

shark_90

As some of you may know, we moved into new premises at the beginning of the year, so to christen the new gaff, we thought it would be a good idea to invite the forum around for a coffee!

Date: Sunday 7th March 2010

Time: 10am onwards

Place: Shark Performance, Unit 2-3, 134a Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield, NG19 7AP

There is no set format for the day really, but we'll have our Octavia on display jam packed with Dension equipment (including the brilliant Wi-Drive system), a few cars that we've worked on will be on display as well as some food and drinks. Our STS system will also be rigged up for you to have a play with so you can see just how easy it is to use.

There'll be some surprise special offers available on the day, so come along and be surprised!

There's reasonably priced accomodation locally for the Saturday night if anyone is travelling far, and it's a good excuse to go out for a pint as well if anyone's up for it!

So, add your name to the list below if you'd like to come along!

Shark Performance open day attendees:

Edited by shark_90

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh go on then.... lol

Shark Performance open day attendees:

Brimma - Octavia Mk 2 vRS estate - very black

chrisw880 - Fabia 1.9TDI - work dependant

Babs - possibly, as long as there's a convoy/Saturday drinks involved

Might pop down to this with the Ibiza if none skoda's are welcome? I just wanna meet Babs tbh emoticon-0105-wink.gif

All are welcome! There will be allsorts there, and I've invited two other forums that I sponsor too emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Nah mate , he's an anthropology student , he wants to study you .....

It's been attempted before. People just end up more confused than they were at the start! :rofl:

All are welcome! There will be allsorts there, and I've invited two other forums that I sponsor too emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Nice nice, I could post this over on Ibiza Owners Club & Leon Owners Club too if you like?

Lol - I hope you're not gonna stab me!

Stab the legend? Unlikely!

For those that might fancy staying the night before, the Premier Inn at Tibshelf Services is £29 per room per night :) and is 11 miles away, or the main Mansfield one is 7 miles away and is £50 per room per night. Travelodge at Mansfield is 3 miles away and it's £51 per night.