vRS in Candy White

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting close to ordering.......Candy White currently the front runner..... it grows on me every day!

Was going to add Maxidot and MDI, otherwise standard.

Has anyone used MDI? Is it worth it?

Do not forget the spare wheel, £55 I think

Those liking this thread are pointed towards cars for sale, I'm looking for a private sale on an 09 plate part-face lift Candy White TFSi 5dr with big spec list, in a month or two. Looking for £13K - big saving to be had over new (although admittedly its not the full face lift model) :thumbup:

Edited by Leeboy

Go for the rear parking sensors as well - find them invaluable when parking in tight spaces.

MDI is great - means you can drive your iPod off the bolero - can't see me using CDs in the car ever again.

Worth going for auto lights as includes auto wipers and auto-dip rearview mirror which is handy.

Agree that spare wheel is a no-brainer - £50 for a wheel and tyre that costs more than twice as much - according to my dealer they don't include wheel as standard to keep the weight down to improve CO2 emissions.

Trouble is, all those extra options add up:

Maxidot £110.64

MDI £131.91

Both of which I want. If I add:

Rear parking sensors £229.79

spare wheel £49.81

Dimmin rear view mirror/rain sensor £131.91

That's an extra £410 or so, so a total of £652 in options!