You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

2 hours ago, ibuprofenn said:

Beautiful mate!! :) Well done! ...are the parts of engine cover , battery and fuse covers partly hydrodipped or its all wrap? :) And i see porsche caps , whay can i say...lovely lovely car! :)

Dipped mate

cheers dude he’s my baby I love him :) 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm liking the stripes.  I've noticed a few cars are coming out of the factory with some subtle decal kits.  I saw a 3 series estate yesterday with what looked like a factory fitted kit and it looked really good.

The wheels have grown on me too.:thumbup:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Skoda.jpg.0eccbd267395592a41521a6ca332e267.jpgHere's some pics of mine... not the best but will get more once it's clean.

std car is a library picture but pretty much the same as mine when I got it...

Now dropped using KW comfort coilovers - Wheels are Riva BNZ's - Wrapped roof - Super Skoda honey comb grill - also now has front splitter added - other mods planned when finances permit!

1998862781_Octypreroof_LI.thumb.jpg.15ff09918af8ff8c7152b9114498e634.jpg893205026_Octyafterroof_LI.thumb.jpg.58413aff9c304bc2831f7a5eae08aae6.jpg1356492126_Octyback_LI.thumb.jpg.44a57c3b927381e04bfda18df78df3ca.jpg

Edited by MAW
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Contents of the 4 big boxes fitted...

I was looking around 'again' for something a bit different for wheels. Having found these I then came across 'Skinnymans' Octy estate with the same wheel in Grey, so I thought why not! 

They are FOX MS006's  - 8 x 18 ET45 -  225/40/18 Yokahama V105 rubber

Comments welcomed, but be kind...

Contents of little box to be fitted on a better day.

20181116_124406.jpg

Edited by MAW
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I've recently done front brake upgrade using Tarox F2000 disc's and Tarox Strada pada - Wow what a difference! I also have a brake fluid flush / replace to do using Tarox's own blend.

• 3 weeks later...