You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Anyone know how i can reduce file size of pics on iphone so i can get some pics of mine uploaded ? Please

Try sending them to your email, then iPhone asks which size of images to attach. Choose one of the smaller sizes, send it and then save them back from the email again to the phone. Yes, it sucks, but thats the (as far as I know) easiest way.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a set of the Eibach lowering springs.  They were boxed as the Pro-Kit but listed as the Sportline on ebay.  I did a fair bit of research on here into the part number, the suitability of the springs for the estate and whether they were the Pro-Kit or the Sportline.  In the end I took the plunge and had them fitted at the same time as having the cambelt, tensioners & water pump changed as well as a repair to the air con.  A full wheel alignment was done at the same time too.  I'm now officially skint but it's worth it.

The car feels so much better now, more planted and it's flatter through the corners.  It also looks a lot better and sits as it should do rather than perching on the standard springs.

Here's a few pics of the springs before they were fitted.

P1000366_zpsoifkgwii.jpg

P1000370_zps71ulki6g.jpg

P1000367_zpsbzxoioaj.jpg

P1000368_zpsjni12nuo.jpg

P1000369_zpsi9vc8yym.jpg

• Like 1

Nice.  Have you had the car long?

Couple of months that's all, loved my old fabia vrs then had a couple of Audi's but just couldn't resist another fun loving vrs :)

• Like 1

I bought a set of the Eibach lowering springs.  They were boxed as the Pro-Kit but listed as the Sportline on ebay.  I did a fair bit of research on here into the part number, the suitability of the springs for the estate and whether they were the Pro-Kit or the Sportline.  In the end I took the plunge and had them fitted at the same time as having the cambelt, tensioners & water pump changed as well as a repair to the air con.  A full wheel alignment was done at the same time too.  I'm now officially skint but it's worth it.

I realy want to do this to my vrs estate entualy, whats it like to use for every day driving? Speed bumps, scraping ect.

Got the Eibachs on mine and never been a problem in daily use. The Octy starts quite high so the eibach lowering isn't exactly slammed.

• Like 1