You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

At last week I took some photos of my brother's car)

KjbFqEvsmzk.jpg

MGIFaJnIia0.jpg

eNlNjx_x-08.jpg

0C-1SyD9J_U.jpg

ob20zCDB8LE.jpg

Very nicely constructed pictures. It's obvious that these are not just taken with your smartphone. You've got the lighting balance right. If there was one criticism it is the post in the right handside, and jack on the left in the fourth image. I like the way you've picked out the wheel on its own in the second image.

Nice car too!  :clap:

• Like 1

Any plans to lower it?

Sorry BUD! missed this comment...Yes only 25mm apex springs.I like my comfort to much lol.

But i may catch the bug,if i can go lower and keep some of the comfort.

New shocks and springs and all new parts to go in.just finding the time to put it all together and swap it over.

I would love to treat my car to super clean, but the paint work is ruined from its rural life with the previous owners so it's just not worth the effort.  Stone chips and scratches all over, but I can't afford, nor justify a respray :(

Oh,where does it say about that? i have scrolled through them all but was a while ago. Is it modified cars only then?

It doesn't, and your car doesn't need to be modded for you to be proud of it. Post all the pictures you want :)

What the OP says:

"So here you can post your favorite Skoda Octavia II pictures"

Edited by planehazza
  • Like 1