You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Thoght it was Nick P s car

It's only the different wheels, rear wiper, badges and grill that give it away. ;)

OK - I'll give you similar wheels - CH026 vs CH028 :D

Be interested on your thoughts re: exhaust grizzle.

Its a Miltek Cat back Non Res, i can be a bit boomy on the motorway but its a deep IMO lovely sound and i'm happy with it, i did hear a non res cat back and personally your better with stock it has zero noise but yes breaths better. I got it from Ben at AmD Essex and was very impressed with the service, next option is downpipe etc to go stage 2. ;)

Both 100% stock, but both greatly loved and revered...

Satin Grey TDi 140 PD Elegance, 2004, 252,000km and Anthracite Grey TDi 136 PD Praha, 2008, 60,000km. My wife likes to think the older one is hers... Actually, I just allow her to drive it!

M_1200_July2011B020.jpg

M_1200_July2011B008.jpg

M_1200_July2011B021.jpg

M_1200_July2011B026.jpg

M_1200_July2011B014.jpg

M_1200_July2011B006.jpg

M_1200_July2011B027.jpg

Beautiful cars. Thinking about a vRS next, but I can't make my mind up!

Edited by ndicki

Well, after far too long I've got round to giving the old girl a wash and a 'brush up' and get some photo's posted :giggle:

Nice wheels there Jono :thumbup:

No, they will be refitted when the car goes in 2 1/2 years

ah ok...looking forward to seeing your choice of wheels. was hoping for the first refusal on the neptunes! If you need someone to keep them rolling for 2 n half years though im ya man ;):thumbup::giggle:

The road we drive on in the video is the main highway or freeway in Norway, so that is quite good. But you wouldn belive how the roads looks like some places around here.. :no:

Edited by Stamsaas

This is my first skoda , 18" TT rs style wheels and a 20mm drop..so far. Trying to keep it subtle but a bit different ...well that the plan so far. B)

Looks nice. I nearly bought the 19" B8 A4 version of those wheels last year. :thumbup: