You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

nice in black .... wheels look good :)

is it wrong that i keep thinking about stealing the 16's off my kia and trying them on the skoda ? :p

The wheels are from a German Tuner:

Oettinger RXX, size 8.5x19 ET50

Thanks magic!!

I ordered black then thought better of it and tried to change to race blue but would have delayed my order by over a month so stuck with black. Not seen any pictures of a FL hatch in black, starting to think it may look a bit dull compared to some of the other colours o well!

Shark fin??!

Which one is that? Is the radio receiption any good?

It is a shark fin for the bluetooth - you can see the normal bee sting attached to it if you look closely! Hopefully getting mine next week!

P1080307.jpg

Lovely looking motor. I bought a set of Calitos for my wife's MKII Superb last week, just waiting for the tyres to come in 2 weeks.

I must put them on the Combi to get a few pictures before I hand them over to her. She has the Greenline so I believe it is dropped 15mm already so i hope that is enough.

Edited by vRS 170TDi Cork
  • Like 1

Just whacked on the LCR splitter this morning with the assistance of my better half.

As you can see this is a PreFL 59 but with FL badging!

Did you change badges or was it bought like that ?

How strange!!

LCR splitter looks good tho emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Why strange Harry?

Yeah well pleased about the splitter. Had it since x-mas but have only just managed to find the time to fit it. Was really unsure initially but it makes the front end look so much better and the most important thing is it looks factory.

Edited by wardth

Matter of choice, originals have style , new ones boring and too big,splitter looks good though. Black estate has illegal Plate<Black and silver> must be first reg before 74, or he is a Diplomat :giggle:

Edited by bluvrs2

It's a Milotat demo car, judging by the plate. I would genuinely rather drive around with "cook-pass babtridge" sprayed down the side of my car than adorn it with any of their crap.

Edited by wega3k

Why strange Harry?

Yeah well pleased about the splitter. Had it since x-mas but have only just managed to find the time to fit it. Was really unsure initially but it makes the front end look so much better and the most important thing is it looks factory.

Just thought it was odd to see the new badges on the pre-fl car that's all.

Just thought it was odd to see the new badges on the pre-fl car that's all.

Have to say I'm a fan of the originals on a pre-facelift car :yes:

My silver facelift today on Dartmoor. Detailed a few days ago and looking pretty nice i think.

2.jpg

Lovely picture Nobafett, any chance of other pics of your car from different angles?

Thinking of an Octavia estate, unsure on colours and whether to go for silver rails and looks like you have sunset glass(?).

Thanks in advance.