Sedbergh Meet

chrisw880

Hi,

Me and sharkrider are arranging a meet and drive in the yorkshire dales.

The plan is to meet in Sedbergh at 11am, drive to Kirkby Stephen, grab a bite to eat at the Tan Hill Inn.

Drive south towards Hawes and Ingleton and back to Sedbergh via the A65 and A683.

The day of the meet is 21st March.

Postcode for the meeting place is LA10 5BZ, just past the Red Lion and the car park is on the left just past the mini roundabout

post-34840-12655629336852_thumb.jpg

1. chrisw880 - Sat/Sun

2. sharkrider - Sat/Sun

Edited by chrisw880

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did the run today to check it out....It was a really good drive, the pub (highest in England) was great, good food, good atmosphere, the "harry potter" bridge is apparently on the route! .... should be a good day, add oyur names to the list! we will go with what ever day is best for everyone.. looking like sunday at the current voting :):thumbup:

1. chrisw880 - Sat/Sun

2. sharkrider - Sat/Sun

3. SmogMonster - Sun

Edited by sharkrider

I love that route! Sunday would be better for me tbh, means I can bring the hubby (MattyD) along, will be my 1st meet since getting my Fabia vRS SE too!!!

lol well yeah, sunday will defo be on for us, i wont have any chance of getting a saturday off in march but garage is closed on sundays so good times!

I may put my name down for this for the Sunday, I'm on holiday the following week just along the road (Aysgarth). Just need to find somewhere to stay for Sunday evening, anyone have any ideas, currently looking at a Travel Lodge just down the M6 in Burton (Travelodge M6 North) or the The Bull Hotel in Sedbergh (Bull Hotel).

1. chrisw880 - Sat/Sun

2. sharkrider - Sat/Sun

3. SmogMonster - Sun

4. HBomb + MattyD - Sun

5. GSPK - Sun

6. Nokiauk - Sunday only (possible)

Edited by nokiauk

Well having checked what I needed and noticing the growing list of undesirables I have decided that it would be rude not to come along.... :yes: :thumbup: The Sunday will suit me nicely. :thumbup:

1. chrisw880 - Sat/Sun

2. sharkrider - Sat/Sun

3. SmogMonster - Sun

4. HBomb + MattyD - Sun

5. GSPK - Sun

6. Nokiauk - Sunday only (possible)

7. Captain Scarlet - Sun