* * * . another one bites the dust

Dan_P

Would ya feckin believe it....................

I have lost another car :eek:

Car was stolen and subsequently written off an hour later

:rofl:

I'm only laughing cos otherwise i'll start crying like a baby.

carography years 2003 - 2004

Subaru Impreza Turbo - Written off in an accident (not my fault)

Skoda Octavia vRS - Written off in an accident (my fault)

Skoda Fabia vRS - Stolen and written off (thieving sh!theads fault)

Am I the skud destroyer or what!!!!! thats 2 different vRS ive done inside of six months!!! I think that I may only get insured for a T reg Maxi!!!

Anyone want to lend me a car?

Anyway I think ive had enough Skodas now and will probably get a Van type thing as i need to take Motocross bikes and MTB's all over the place plus I have allways wanted a camper, nearly bought a mercedes Dual liner when I bough the furby so will probably get a fully loaded one of those :) .

Many thanks for the laughs and info you have all provided to me during my brief Skoda engagement, oh the memorys of Funky J meets etc. Have fun you crazy bunch of Skud lovin petrol (and diesel) heads :thumbup:

"So long and thanks for all the fish"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How about a scenic?

I realy shouldn't even reply to that.... :D

Well - I'm still #1 skud destroyer for most impressive destruction of a skud.

they do say that 1 on its roof is worth 2 in the hedge so I will bow to your peerage.

thanks guys, I may well pop in from time to time to see how your all doing, but I may feel like a bit of a d!ck following you round brunters in a Vito :D

Out of interest how did they steal it?

details in due course.

What a t**t. Every get the feeling someone up above doesn't like you

never being brought up to be religious and indeed having a clear distaste for religion in general this is the closest I have been to thinking that maybe there is a divine prescence, a divine presence who appears to be having a right old laugh at my expense. :thumbdwn:

Nope, twas silver with some nice wheels :D

In that case, depending on the nature of the write off, I bagsy any surviving vRS bodywork, not on a standard TDI... :rofl::D

Thanks,

#1 Briskoda vulture. :evil:

Although, I'm equalling sorry to see another smart silver furby meet its maker. :( Thats two silver furbies now.

In that case' date=' depending on the nature of the write off, I bagsy any surviving vRS bodywork, not on a standard TDI... :rofl::D

Thanks,

#1 Briskoda vulture. :evil:

Although, I'm equalling sorry to see another smart silver furby meet its maker. :( Thats two silver furbies now.[/quote']

I think you could aptly be renamed Jason the Jackal (sp?) :rofl:

TBH, I'm surprised the 312mm-wannabe brigade hasn't turned up yet :rofl:

Comiserations Dan, I really do feel for you. I was rather pi55sed myself when my old Polo was broken into twice in 3 months :( :mad: so can only but imagine when your motor dissappears...