Feeler: Surrey Rolling Road Skoda Owners day?

Just wondered if anyone fancied hitting up surrey rolling road and have a dyno run done?

The more people who are interested the less it is likely to cost, this is purely just a post to guage interest and see whether its worth doing it or not so i do not have a set price just yet

IF YOU ARE interested put your name down and a suggested day (preferably a weekend day) in april that you would be availiable.

if you want a nose at the website http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/

:)

151 miles is a fair way. I'm only going to Loughborough on the 28th for a dyno day as I am turning it into a weekend with the relations. :D

Plus, if 150 miles was such a walk in the park why is there such limited interest in the Castle Combe day? :thumbdown:

Only just seen this thread, I might be interested depending on date.

1. Bertee - Octavia vRS

2. WestallC - Octavia vRS

3. Philboy - Golf GTi

4. Moox - Octavia 2 vRS

Edited by moox

Possibly interested depending on date and cost etc

1. Bertee - Octavia vRS

2. WestallC - Octavia vRS

3. Philboy - Golf GTi

4. Moox - Octavia 2 vRS

5 Polocoupe - Octavia 2 vRS

I will do it. Mike @ Impossible has packed up shop here in Kent so no rolling road near me any more apart from those jokers AMD at Lakeside who charge £75 a session!!!! :rofl:

I might be able to get one or two more Octy VRS's to come, just don't book it on the 24th as thats the Castle Combe track day