Car Lowered & givin a good clean

Well got the car lowered last week at a great place in ayrshire called GI Motorsport they did a great job and were really cheap considering one garage had the cheek to want to charge £140 they were only £70, so top place :thumbup: .

After much deliberation I decided to save my self some cash and clay bar and wax/polish the car myself. I am quite happy with the result, tho my whole body aches. :doh:

http://1008.photobucket.com/albums/af209/gsyme/Octavia/

Just for others benefit, who may be nearby - is that www.gimotorsport.co.uk of Kilmarnock?

Because that's insanely cheap for suspension fitting, given that most places work circa 25 mins per corner. So their hourly rate sounds VERY attractive :thumbup:

Steve

Sorry should have said thats £70 to fit not for parts but even at that I think its a great price. Good guys and from what i have seen a pretty good clean set up.

Well got the car lowered last week at a great place in ayrshire called GI Motorsport they did a great job and were really cheap considering one garage had the cheek to want to charge £140 they were only £70, so top place :thumbup: .

After much deliberation I decided to save my self some cash and clay bar and wax/polish the car myself. I am quite happy with the result, tho my whole body aches. :doh:

http://1008.photobuc.../gsyme/Octavia/

Still looks tall to me ---------- Oh thats a child, not you next to it :giggle: looks good, and amazing price

Hey all thanks for all the positive comments :thumbup: . would love to go lower but was lucky SWMBO agreed to the springs so dont want to push my luck. Hoping to get the geo done in the next few weeks. I been put in touch with a place in the Glasgow area doing it for around £35 who did my mates MK2 golf which was way out,so once again another good price.

Next on the list is either a remap or cruise control not sure what I want more? :rofl:

I think it sits quite nice. How long has it been lowered for as it may still have a bit of settling to do.

In the photos, the offset of the wheels make it look a little higher. What offset are the wheels you

have on ?

Can't beat a bit of claying to get a great shine !

What kind of springs did you have fitted..... tempted to get mine done now..

It had only been lowered for about 5 days when the pics were taken so hoping it will settle a little bit more.

As for the wheels offset I aint sure but i have been told 35-38.

They are eibach springs which are probably the best around. I am hoping to save a bit of cash shortly to buy a set of fsd's to go with the eibach as I believe this to be a good mix.

I think it sits quite nice. How long has it been lowered for as it may still have a bit of settling to do.

In the photos, the offset of the wheels make it look a little higher. What offset are the wheels you

have on ?

Can't beat a bit of claying to get a great shine !

What kind of springs did you have fitted..... tempted to get mine done now..