London Road

Dorchester

DT1 1NF

01305 260660

Services: Authorised repairer only

Edited by DGW
Change of servies offered

• 1 month later...

My Octavia Vrs had a 30,000 miles service and MOT carried out at Loders Dorchester recently and I would have no hesitation in recommending them. The car was ready on time, I was kept fully informed, they found a fault I had not spotted with a sensor (repaired under warranty), everything that should have been done had been done, top up oil and screen wash left with documentation in the car and the staff were great. I can’t fault them.

• 2 months later...

When I had the engine management light come on I called at Loders Dorchester for advice. The mechanic stopped what he was doing and came over and plugged in the diagnostics equipment. The system diagnosed a faulty coolant pump. I asked how much for the test, no charge. Very good customer service, will remember this when looking for next new Skoda.

• 7 months later...

Loders confirmed today that their Dorchester branch is now an authorised repairer only. Please restrict comment to first-hand feedback of your experience using them for servicing.

• 2 months later...

Had a cam belt change on my vrs carried out by them 6/5 – fair price compared to other quotes on this forum. The showroom there is now closed but the service part is still operating in adjacent premises.

This was my third visit to Loders Dorchester and on each occasion I found them to be faultless. They have restored my faith in the brand following earlier experiences with Skoda Luddites in Manchester.