One more time

bryan

Hi guys, as the last wheels did not get a huge :thumbup: , looking for input on these, saw them on a red Alfa 156 the other night and thought they looked GREAT :D , and to clear any confusion, am thinking of getting 17's with 225/45's and NOT 20's :eek: , all thoughts would be greatfully recieved :rolleyes: They should also be a lot easier to clean than the Asia-Tec's ;)

Glad to hear they would suite the furby :D But l drive an Octavia :confused:

I looked at these, they're called Turbo's aren't they ? from ATP ?... can't remember

With spokes like that, you'll soon want to upgrade to some mahoosive brakes as they'll really be on show. But maybe that's a good thing :D

Just out of curiosity, why not go for 18s ?

Pete

Tbh I think they'll make the brakes look very small which if your bothered about very small looking brakes might be a bad thing. If your not bothered about very small looking brakes or even small looking brakes then they'll not be a bad thing.

I need a lie down.....

Tbh I think they'll make the brakes look very small which if your bothered about very small looking brakes might be a bad thing. If your not bothered about very small looking brakes or even small looking brakes then they'll not be a bad thing.

I need a lie down.....

Westside :)

Glad to hear they would suite the furby :D But l drive an Octavia :confused:

Doh with the proliferation of Furbie drivers round here I just assumed, and this bottle of single malt doesn't help I suppose :D

For an Octy well I am not too sure now :rubchin:

I looked at these' date=' they're called Turbo's aren't they ? from ATP ?... can't remember

With spokes like that, you'll soon want to upgrade to some mahoosive brakes as they'll really be on show. But maybe that's a good thing :D

Just out of curiosity, why not go for 18s ?

Pete

17 wit 205/40's =

ahh the joys of euro spec cars...

i think they'll look ok, from a side profile that isnt that difference in the size and shape of the octy and 155 so they should be ok.

cant you get the local shop to try one against the side of the car and decide for yourself?