Dubmeister Pressed Metal Plates £20 + postage

SCVRS

OK. I think I have sent everyone a PM with the code. If I missed someone, please let me know and I will send it on. As someone has dropped out. I have spoken to Dubmeister and they have confirmed that the spare code can still be used. What is the fairest way to use this spare code???

Suggestions welcome???

Steve

Well after the cut off t500ty asked first, then hexstatic, then me. I desperately need new plates and will be ordering some next week regardless, but I suppose it's fair to give t500ty first choice, then hexstatic then me ?

Order placed, will sort out the docs as soon as.

Terrible website :)

My first comment was truncated so now makes no sense, and I foolishly used an apostrophe in the text which displayed a nice MySQL error message when the page submitted :giggle:

First rule of website development testing - chuck in some non standard characters.

Software development rant over.

Just ordered mine.

Cheers for sorting this out Steve. Wonder how long it will take them to make?

Hmmm! I was wondering the same! :dull:

driving licence and the front page of the v5 i believe, just so theres id and proof of address, and also to prove the plate is for the car shown on the v5

I just sent my V5?

They never got back in touch to say they needed my driving licence though?

Me too, mind you they ain't acknowledged receipt of that as yet.

Cheers

ACSC

Just got an email from Tash asking when I am likely to receive my plates, she replied "We do not post out any plates until we have received 15 orders paid and documents received for the group buy! Get your orders in, I want my plates :thumbup:B)

could do with a list of everyone thats ordered so far.... then we know when we reach at least 15 they should start completing the orders

shall i start?

1) 88rsr