Wild wheel colour?!

NFox

Not going to be to everyones taste if anyone at all however this summer I want to spray my wheels a wild colour, i.e luminous green/orange. Just wondering if anyone else had any interesting colour ideas.

An theres no real purpose to it I just think I need to get it out of my system lol, mid life crisis maybe :)

Nick

Yes there was a post on here about a month ago some dude Painted his Furby wheels luminous green , brave but you have to respect him . I even think he signs in as Kermit

Go for it Nick, probably best to try some ideas in Photoshop first though. Green is in keeping with Skoda but maybe not quite bright enough for you, orange could turn heads (and stomachs). I guess it depends on the colour of your paintwork.

Have you considered getting some decals/stickers done instead. I was thinking of getting mine stickered up Dukes of Hazard style, but was told a confederate flag would not be considered "politically correct" and when I googled it I could see their point.

I'd go with the photoshop option first... i'd like to see Race Blue alloys - Korban bought my old wheels and tried one in silver, race blue, white and anthracite :)

There's a bright blue 206 at uni with bright orange steel wheels on the front, and bright green on the rear - looks pretty good surprisingly.

How about vivid pink?B)

Edited by TriggerFish

Theres a bright blue 206 at uni with bright orange steel wheels on the front, and bright green on the rear - looks pretty good surprisingly.

Ah the Brookes Campus... joy!

on a silver car i'd say orange or red, i dont think green would work so well.

I'm certainly feeling the orange I must say :p

mid life crisis at " 21 " :no:

Hehe

Go for it Nick, probably best to try some ideas in Photoshop first though. Green is in keeping with Skoda but maybe not quite bright enough for you, orange could turn heads (and stomachs). I guess it depends on the colour of your paintwork.

Have you considered getting some decals/stickers done instead. I was thinking of getting mine stickered up Dukes of Hazard style, but was told a confederate flag would not be considered "politically correct" and when I googled it I could see their point.

Yeah might have to fish out photoshop, haven't used it in ages!

i put red rims on my silver honda a while back, thought it looked ok....untill i cahnged my mind 2 month later and went back to silver :giggle: .... silly me

Probably what i'll end up doing :D

I'd go with the photoshop option first... i'd like to see Race Blue alloys - Korban bought my old wheels and tried one in silver, race blue, white and anthracite :)

Blue on silver I think would look quite funky, definitely an option

There's a bright blue 206 at uni with bright orange steel wheels on the front, and bright green on the rear - looks pretty good surprisingly.

How about vivid pink?B)

I did think about pink but I think thats going a bit to far, even for me :p

Whites to original, I want to stand out even if its for the wrong reasons lol! Did consider wrap however I do want to spray my wheels anthracite at the end of summer anyway so could do with the practice of spraying before hand :D

They were alittle bit brighter in real life, bit dark in this pic :D

edit: had these on too, can't find a pic on the car bit i loved them.. also made £300 profit on them :D

Phonepic-0020-1.jpg

Edited by pip_polo