Coming Home and Leaving Home light on Superb Greenline?

Lads,

just noticed tonight that the lights don't come on why i unlock the doors. i have check the maxi dot and it is selected.

on my vRS they come on straight away when i open the doors on the fob.

any ideas, are they std on the greenline?

thanks, colin

Light assistant is standard on the comfort spec, and so it should also be on the greenline, this would include the coming home function.

Thank you, thats what i was thinking. a trip to the dealer now to see why it is not coming on.

I'd bet that it's a code setting used during delivery (to conserve battery power) that hasn't been re-set by your dealer during the PDI. Happened to my previous Skoda, very quick to put right.

Ray

I'd bet that it's a code setting used during delivery (to conserve battery power) that hasn't been re-set by your dealer during the PDI. Happened to my previous Skoda, very quick to put right.

Ray

Thanks Ray, I just love the knowledge on this site. :thumbup:

i'll give him a bell tomorrow

Hi Ray, rang the dealer today and they confirmed that they may have forgot to check this in the handover.

I'm bringing it down Friday to get it fixed.

Thanks,

Colin

• 3 weeks later...